Behind the mask ...

XxRainbowzLoverxX

I am walking down a road.

Rain drops on me.

I see myself ... I never made sure that this was me and myself ... Because I just look happy from the outside but behind all these cuts,behind all of these teats and behind of these suicidal thoughts .. was me ... Somewhere in the deepest place of darkness ... Hidden .. Like piece of shit .. After all what I have gone .. I asked myself if it ever could be possible to be happy ... Because when I think about it .. It's only me who really can help myself ... But I just think I am not strong enough to. So I still try to reach for myself .. If there would be anyone to look through my mask .. I am still hoping as much as I am carving ... R.I.P My Heart

I am walking down a road.

Rain drops on me.

I see myself ... I never made sure that this was me and myself ... Because I just look happy from the outside but behind all these cuts,behind all of these teats and behind of these suicidal thoughts .. was me ... Somewhere in the deepest place of darkness ... Hidden .. Like piece of shit .. After all what I have gone .. I asked myself if it ever could be possible to be happy ... Because when I think about it .. It's only me who really can help myself ... But I just think I am not strong enough to. So I still try to reach for myself .. If there would be anyone to look through my mask .. I am still hoping as much as I am loosing myself. R.I.P My Heart

Edited by XxRainbowzLoverxX