single

MeggaMonty

Well, if 'everyone is good looking.' People have no courage and bravery to ask someone to be their boyfriend/girlfriend ect. A lot of people moan about being alone, when really they need to stop moaning and have that 20 seconds of bravery asking someone.

Edited by Phoebe

• 3 weeks later...

Its kind of like you enjoy being single because you dont have to worry about your boyfriend being with you for other things and then you see all your friends happy walking around with their happy smiles and you are like "I wish i could be like them" but when you get hurt you are like "I will never do that again" and its all screwed up like that.

Im Single, And I Will Ask Someone Out If Im Interested Enough, But Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, They Will Have To Be Beautiful All The Way Down To Their Bones.

true, hurts when you start liking someone you think is all pretty and nice-hearted type and then turns out to be just another bitch, it's not a great thing to be single, it's just well enough to stay single and keep looking for a girl worth loving till life ends,maybe after that too.

Love isn't bad, people are .

Lol I guess this fucking kid hasnt learned to not take me seriously.....fucking thundercunt.

Oh wow, that insult was so original and grand, I don't even know if I'll ever recover from this.

Shut the fuck up, pleb.