single

MeggaMonty

Well been single almost 2 months now..

I could have had a gf within 2 weeks of the break up easily and did think about it...

But the girl trying to get with me she was a complete bully to others I can not stand bullys and if i went out with her that would have gone completly against what i stand for!

her actions=her loss

Also turns out people you meet in real life aren't to keen to do the whole online distance thing when they have to move over seas for something,even with someone they meet in real life and i guess the majority of people on this board wont stand doing long distance with someone they meet in real life, Although i was fine with doing long distance.. so i wish her the best, and hope she finds someone great in brazil!

So im Single still by sheer fluke.....

So if you really think about it the reason we are all single is because of our own mistakes someone elses or just sheer plain bad luck.

• Downvote 1

So if you really think about it the reason we are all single is because of our own mistakes someone elses or just sheer plain bad luck.

Well I choose to be single as of right now....only because it takes time to heal such wounds of past relationships. 

Well I choose to be single as of right now....only because it takes time to heal such wounds of past relationships. 

Go have your weak sobby bruno mars dramatic pitty period then!

Differnt People Handle it Differntly....

For me i get right back in the game and not cry like a bitch!!!!

So your single... make use of your hands and fingers, to complain is to be lazy, take some damn initiative and masturbate already 

LMAO

• Downvote 1

Im single but Im NOTTTTTTTTTTTT looking. I hate women....lying stupid cunts. I hate em all

Nice to know you hate me shawny xD

lol I dont really care bout guys they all tend to be jerks n who cares if your single, at least you can have some fun

Go have your weak sobby bruno mars dramatic pitty period then!

Luls. I dont even know what the fuck that means....

Differnt People Handle it Differntly....

No Fucking shit.

For me i get right back in the game and not cry like a bitch!!!!

Lol bullshit....you are such a fucking liar. When you were on tc you crying like a bitch telling me you wanted to get back with your one ex. So dont give me that shit. You wanted to move to Australia to move closer to her so you could possibly have another chance with her. Its obviously holding you back and stop pretending its not. SO Stop trying to act like such a big man when you still have feelings for past relationships as well. You still need time to heal and move on.