how does your family react to the way you dress?

Hbombanderson

Well my family always knew I was strange from the start xD That including my sense of fashion and personality.  But I guess since I was getting older my clothes and hair gradually started to change to what I presume most call "scene/emo". I personally am not one who calls them self that. I didn't change to be like someone else. But my parents were pretty cool with it though. My mom tells me "My sense of fashion is stuck in the 80's". Not in the rude manner but I guess maybe just joking around. The only person who really said anything about it was my aunt. She would comment to my mom about my hair and ask something like "How does she get that Final Fantasy hair? What do you call it?" Then would go, "Oh, the EMO hair!!" and then laugh. My mother would join in but I just sort of ignored comments like that from them. It didn't particularly get me mad but just a little upset.. Anyways, they don't really do things like that anymore. My aunt sometimes even gives me advice on what hair color's would go good with me or what to dye next. Everything right now is pretty chill and they, for the most part, have accepted me and my colorfulness.

Everyone's different so they all have there own intakes on certain things.

my dad isokay with it but my mom is sorta hard for compromise of all the stuff i want that is "different" but when ever i wear black white and red only my brother calls me a faggot and emo bitch my sister is just all the way negative to me about my style the only family i truly love is my dad and my 2 dogs ace and lucky :mellow:  

My family hates it and the call me a panda because of my make up.........also my grandma ( I live with her) wont let me go to school if I look a certain way.......as for friends, if I wear skinnies and a plain black shirt they start asking me why I`m always so depressing .....one just yells at me to go fix my makeup......:(

My dad dont mind, my mum (step mum) absolutley hates the way I like to dress v.v she wishes I was all girly girl but as for family and friends surprisingly as of late they have been supporting me lol

My parents both hate the way I dress, and I have my sisters, who talk about how I steal all the good clothes (Mine have no stains, and aren't dirty) So yeah. :P