how does your family react to the way you dress?

Hbombanderson

I don't dress as emo as I did when I was in middle school, I still wear band tees sometimes and skinnies all the time, but my mom and dad wouldn't say much, but believe me, although I still dress kinda emo, I go more toward the tom-boy look now and you don't know how many times a day that my mom and sister try to put me into a dress or something uncomfortably girly >.< 

typically I wear a dress shirt belt with studs black skinnies a feild jacket or a hoodie and my docs so they just let me be when I wear eyeliner lipstick and paint my nails black they take away my makeup saying men don't dress like fags (ironicall I am a fag)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My dad is okay with it and so is my step mom. My mother hates and I don't know her side of the family too well, but from my dad's side I'm the black sheep of the family. My dad'd side is all ghetto and I'm all like,"Yup. Can't stand that."

Even if my mother tried to stop me, she really can't, maybe before when I was younger but not now.

• 4 weeks later...

As long as they shower regularly, follow school dress code and the tits don't hang out i dont care. if they wanna look like hello kitty vomited on them and have pacifires and retarded little skittle beads layered on thier wrist that already has a rainbow sock glove of it and have glowsticks protruding from the ear holes they can do it on thier own time.