Do Mr.perfect's really exist in dis world?

LoNeLy

Guest Emo4Lyf

If you mean the perfect person for you (since people do prefer different things) then the answer would be probably yes. There probably is someone out there that perfectly suits you, even psychopaths can find true love shockingly. Of course there is no guarantee (though it's likely) and the chances of you actually meeting this person at the right time and in the right place do slim your chances down drastically.

Bear in mind you change over time and so do others. What you want today you may not want tomorrow and this includes your taste in guys. Since your tastes,likes and dislikes change over time you would have to be around that person while they're something you still want, and vice versa as well as the changes they undergo falling in line with the changes in yourself - within reason of course.

So I'll say yes they probably exist for you, but that you probably wont end up with them.

I belive they are nothing more then a story book character... you just need to search till you find the closest thing to him. :)

That is the problem yes, Because Hollywood has convinced girls that there are those type of guys out their that are "perfect" Regardless of what type of person you may be interested in. All i can say is that you should look for good values, Honesty, caring, funny. Ect. Unfortunetly society is rather shallow and you tend to have to be very stylish and all that shit which isn't really my thing. 

Everyone has their diffrent idea of perfect...so chances of everyone having the same mr./mrs. Perfect is impossible, in that case he doesnt exist...but having YOUR OWN personal perfect person does exist...but dont get me wrong, just cause they exist doesnt mean theyll be easy to find or in arms reach...for all you kno Mr.Perfect is half way across the world right now, so i think everyone should stop looking for perfection and just look for that person that makes you happiest...

Edited by darknessPrincess<3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Moon_Panda

once there was a perfect man at every corner, so god laughed and made the world round. :P

perfection is  a relative term. everyone has someone who is perfect for them. but the odds of finding that someone are astronomical.