Do Mr.perfect's really exist in dis world?

LoNeLy

No one's perfect, so there can't be a figurative "Mr. Perfect".  Even "perfect relationships" don't exist, since you will encounter bumps and obstacles.

It's about compatibility and communication, and how you and the other person deal with everything.  Only you and your partner can make your relationship uplifting, which is even better than perfect.

Actually yes. There are three Mr. Perfects in Idaho and one in Delaware. If you people search you might be able to find more.

^^ This may also work, if you're searching for a literal Mr. Perfect.  There may be many people with the last name "Perfect".  You may never know.

• 3 weeks later...

You'd be surprised how many people appreciate extremely beautiful / "perfect" (so to speak) people, but wouldn't consider being with them long term. The concept of being with someone who is generally considered to be perfect, isn't much appealing at all - it feels bland at some point, at least for me.  Cheesy as fuck, but I'd much rather be with someone who has their own tweaks and quirks, not exactly good looking to the rest of the world and with their own fascination to them. That's something that would keep me much interested and probably fall in love more. 

• 4 weeks later...

my answer to the question would be i dont know, as i have met many people that like the same things i do and we share the same interests and hate the same things too but still they are not for me, i mean right now my idera of the perfect man would be the books i read (i know that i should not build my expectations of a man in what i read) but sometimes i think that, thats  how close i will get to perfect and 'Mr Perfect' truthfully i know he dose not exsist because nobody is perfect and as long as they have some of the quolites that i find attractive and the ones i like then that good enough for me (besides if he was perfect you would get bored easily you need some excitment with the right man not just gooey stuff :)

They do, but there are very few. Everyone has at least one flaw.

I don't know what your definition on "perfect" is but no one is, except Norman Reedus.

It's just pretty much dependent on what you like in a guy and if he carries those traits. If your into mangos and Doctor Who, and he's into mangos and Doctor Who, you just might call him a "Mr. Perfect". Basically, it's just finding a guy who has your same interests and isn't an asshole.

• 2 weeks later...