do you get along with your brothers or sisters

lizethvamp

My brother and sister are 13 and 11 years older than me, respectively. I get along swell with my brother, he's a really cool person and I love him. But my sister is a meth addict who is in and out of jail all the time, and constantly tries to rob us blind. I fucking hate her and literally as I type this, my mom is picking her up from jail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

iv got one older brother he likes to hit me alot but i take it and fucking hit him back iv got 3 sisters the youngest and i get along okay the other 2 we have are moments of peace but they act like idiots and starts fights all the time over stupid shit so not so much im the oldest so i take care of all of them whenever watch over them like a big sister should even if i dont get along with them i keep them out of trouble and stop most of the fights...yayy right :dodgy:

My brother and I didn't get along very well for a very long time. We would beat the hell out of each other because we plain didn't like each other. It wasn't even like a family rivalry or anything, we just, didn't like each other at all. Recently though, we've been getting better.

I have a younger brother and sister. Zack is 13 and a little shit head. Steal my oreos why don't you? Bah! And Bob is 4 months old. Her real name is Marley, but I call her Bob... geddit? Bob Marley. Badum cha! Ohh I'm funny. I hate her as well, ever since the step-monster had her, she's completely ignored me. Bah! Family, can't live with em, can't live without em