do you get along with your brothers or sisters

lizethvamp

Well... My mother was not my father's current wife around the time i was conceived so there was always some kind of tension on the 3 sides... but my half brother and I are more grown now and we don't let the bitterness get to us. Back in the day sure we where feed into despising each other by our parents and playing this blame game. Everything is cool now.

Well my oldest sister eh..she always think she's some damn geniass..(genius) and my oldest brother..I hate when my mom spoils him..he isn't a child -_-..and my older brother,we don't have the same mom so I rarely see him but he cool..but we all manage to get along some how

• 2 weeks later...

My brother Josh? Yes but none of us really like him...he breaks my stuff all the time, even my Xbox 360 (and you do NOT want to break that! I WILL MURDER YOU).

My brother Russel? Oh, hell no. I posted about him in the Member Wars thread. He's an asshole whom I'm pretty sure is planning to kill me.

My sister Sabrina? Yeah...kinda...she's really nice but she's a left-wing nut. "Legalize pot man, abortions are a hundred percent bad, everyone should be gay and vegan, men are awful and always put down every woman, if you don't agree with everything I say, then you're just a Mitt Romney humper! OBAMA FOREVA!" (That's an exaggeration).

My sister Justine? Yes. Very well. Maybe it's because she's my full sister, and my other siblings are only half siblings. I love my sister Justine so much, and I'm very protective of her. She's my older sister, but I act like her older brother. She's getting married next year, and I'm really glad. She's marrying the first boyfriend I ever approved of. I'm important to her, so important that her fiance, Joe, asked for my blessing, instead of my dad's.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to get along with my sister alot except for the couple of arguments over a toy or something, rarely happened though. I don't know how we'd get along now as I haven't seen her for four years, I don't really spend time with my older brother, he has a disability and lies every time he speaks, I hate liers, and he still loves our biological mum when I don't cause I hate the way she treated him so I don't know what you'd say whether that's silent getting along or what.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One sibling is deceased. My older four brothers... eh, we're pretty close. We dont see each other often, but every time we do, we all wrestle each other to the ground. We just pick up where we left off.

MY SISTER.

this bitch. Before she graduated from highschool, she was as amazing as could be. Just peaches and cream.

Now shes a whore. Fucking whatever she wants to, when she wants to. She got pregnant, broke up with her babys daddy and gave her baby to states custody because (and I QUOTE) "I found a new boyfriend. I only live in one hotel room. I couldnt take care of them both."

So I took custody of her child. Now I feel like single parent, working two jobs, feeding her, putting her to sleep. Im a full-fledged parent.

So she gets evicted from her hotel for fighting. And now shes couch surfing. And in her spare time, shes on the run or in jail. I tried to help her, but she attacked me, because shes jealous I have her child.

Smh.

Bitch is cray- cray.

#fuck her.

yes with my other siblings but not with the oldest, he tries to rape me :(

WUUUUUUUUUUT? Edited by yeswaitno

• 2 weeks later...