dark555

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Bacon Cuddle:3
im always single...theres no point me even being someones gf cuz im completely hopelsss

Agreed I don't get this dating thing .-.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I rather be single, than getting mentally hurt by someone i loved but doesn't feel the same way. It's sad to say this, but every relationship I've ever been in. Made my wounds more torn, and they never go away, i regret ever harming myself, but most people don't know what i've been through my whole life. And it isn't just the relationships that have broken me. It's the neglect and abuse. I'm only 18 and been through so much. I haven't met one person. That doesn't use or despise me....... Sorry i went a little to far

• 2 weeks later...

I. There is no one near me that matches my IQ, has similar likes, or doesn't act like the only reason he hangs around because he wants to get into my pants.

I've never had a bf ever, never even had someone have a crush on me until I was 12 and I was so much more beautiful when I was 7-10 but I was very annoying, talked too much, too loud and too fast. So open and charismatic that I'm ashamed of younger me.  :s

Only 1 guy has had interest in me but he acted too boldly and fast for me being 12 (just turned) at the time and him 14 turning 15 in 4 months that I couldn't handle it (anxiety issues :sad: ).

But I'm so sick of being rejected, shunned, deeply disliked, misunderstood and treated like a fragile glass doll. I find nowadays that its less painful just to be alone, and bury myself in sleep and morbid dreams. I'm so sick of my pathetic human emotions that make me attach to people but they never return the feelings, all it ever does is creates holes in me that I can't stitch up before I bleed out.

I'm only 14 but I feel like I've though so much shit, there is no one I can trust.

(Sorry for writing all of this, I just wanted to get some shit out  :unsure:, I feel like I've said too much) 

Edited by NyxJinx