vampzmarie 17 Posted November 21, 2014 Posted November 21, 2014 I n i'm ok with being single in my thoughts not really
thedarkknightRises Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 (edited) Single. Helpless romantic looking for his darkemperess Edited October 11, 2015 by thedarkknightRises
probablynotanemo Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 (edited) Being single is all fun and games until you die alone. Edited October 11, 2015 by probablynotanemo
Roboryder Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 Well iam now since a week. After 3 years of a relation i suddenly turned single again. And it sucks for now:S
AKUMA Posted November 10, 2015 Posted November 10, 2015 a couple of soul mates later i think single taken or wanna be taken is funny...
Guest Bacon Cuddle:3 Posted December 3, 2015 Posted December 3, 2015 im always single...theres no point me even being someones gf cuz im completely hopelsss Agreed I don't get this dating thing .-.
XxAshleySparksxX Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Well I rather be single, than getting mentally hurt by someone i loved but doesn't feel the same way. It's sad to say this, but every relationship I've ever been in. Made my wounds more torn, and they never go away, i regret ever harming myself, but most people don't know what i've been through my whole life. And it isn't just the relationships that have broken me. It's the neglect and abuse. I'm only 18 and been through so much. I haven't met one person. That doesn't use or despise me....... Sorry i went a little to far
AKUMA Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 (edited) i have candy ! but still single... weird Edited December 20, 2015 by AKUMA
MagentaMysticalRose Posted December 29, 2015 Posted December 29, 2015 Yes I'm single and I plan to be for awhile. I want to focus on myself for awhile.
NyxJinx Posted January 2, 2016 Posted January 2, 2016 (edited) I. There is no one near me that matches my IQ, has similar likes, or doesn't act like the only reason he hangs around because he wants to get into my pants. I've never had a bf ever, never even had someone have a crush on me until I was 12 and I was so much more beautiful when I was 7-10 but I was very annoying, talked too much, too loud and too fast. So open and charismatic that I'm ashamed of younger me. Only 1 guy has had interest in me but he acted too boldly and fast for me being 12 (just turned) at the time and him 14 turning 15 in 4 months that I couldn't handle it (anxiety issues ). But I'm so sick of being rejected, shunned, deeply disliked, misunderstood and treated like a fragile glass doll. I find nowadays that its less painful just to be alone, and bury myself in sleep and morbid dreams. I'm so sick of my pathetic human emotions that make me attach to people but they never return the feelings, all it ever does is creates holes in me that I can't stitch up before I bleed out. I'm only 14 but I feel like I've though so much shit, there is no one I can trust. (Sorry for writing all of this, I just wanted to get some shit out , I feel like I've said too much) Edited January 2, 2016 by NyxJinx
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now