Who's still singel?

dark555

• 2 weeks later...

Being single isn't a bad thing. I mean it can suck if you see couples being all cute and shit. And I fear being alone. But if you are meant to be with someone it'll happen. I'm actually to that point where I don't know if I want to date. I have to be proven to. The person has to show me that they really want me. Until then I'm done chasing after love, I'm just going to be patient and wait for that person to find me.

Yeah i worry a lot. I get waaaay to shy and i cant talk, i worry about EVERYTHING like my looks n how i act n wat he thinks etc. I get sooo nervous i feel sick all the time...whats the point in being someones gf when i cant even act like a proper gf? >.<

ummmm .... first and i dont any thing but ,CUUUUUTE , second ,i know the kind of people i like ,and ive got into many relationships that got many diffrent people 

i know every one comes with alot of pain ,and scars ,and im powerfull enough to take care of who ever im with ,ive always got the one im with to feel like were in a world of our own ,till god separatists us as usuall ,gosh ,i actually never broken up with any body in my life ,i just LOOSE THEM ,so i dont ever bealive in happy endings any more ,

NOR can i say 4EVER AND ALWAYS BABY ....

either way what u just said ,worrying to much ,not being able to handle ur self ,being a mess ,shyness ,self harm ,and all the other things u said ,u must find the person who LOVES these things about u ,even tho its worrisome ,and i wish some day i be with some one with out beeing needing to talk or for me to take care of any one ,or just to feel like im being taking care of for a change 

but still ,TO LOVE SOME ONE ,ULL COME TO KNOW that those little things that make them shy or what ever ,makes them unique ,AND WHATS MAKES THEM YOURS COMPLETELY.......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...