LonelyDash_ForeverZ12345 Posted October 6, 2013 Posted October 6, 2013 If you're still singel say "I" if not say "Not" I I
Lonely werewolf Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 I... being single sucks sometimes *hugs ma kitten teddybear*
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted October 28, 2013 Posted October 28, 2013 Being single isn't a bad thing. I mean it can suck if you see couples being all cute and shit. And I fear being alone. But if you are meant to be with someone it'll happen. I'm actually to that point where I don't know if I want to date. I have to be proven to. The person has to show me that they really want me. Until then I'm done chasing after love, I'm just going to be patient and wait for that person to find me.
XxbulletproofxX Posted October 28, 2013 Posted October 28, 2013 nope, never have been in one either o.o
Necromancer Posted October 29, 2013 Posted October 29, 2013 Jesus fucking hell, someone correct the title in this thread. And man, most of you speak like spastics.
AKUMA Posted November 2, 2013 Posted November 2, 2013 Yeah i worry a lot. I get waaaay to shy and i cant talk, i worry about EVERYTHING like my looks n how i act n wat he thinks etc. I get sooo nervous i feel sick all the time...whats the point in being someones gf when i cant even act like a proper gf? >.< ummmm .... first and i dont any thing but ,CUUUUUTE , second ,i know the kind of people i like ,and ive got into many relationships that got many diffrent people i know every one comes with alot of pain ,and scars ,and im powerfull enough to take care of who ever im with ,ive always got the one im with to feel like were in a world of our own ,till god separatists us as usuall ,gosh ,i actually never broken up with any body in my life ,i just LOOSE THEM ,so i dont ever bealive in happy endings any more , NOR can i say 4EVER AND ALWAYS BABY .... either way what u just said ,worrying to much ,not being able to handle ur self ,being a mess ,shyness ,self harm ,and all the other things u said ,u must find the person who LOVES these things about u ,even tho its worrisome ,and i wish some day i be with some one with out beeing needing to talk or for me to take care of any one ,or just to feel like im being taking care of for a change but still ,TO LOVE SOME ONE ,ULL COME TO KNOW that those little things that make them shy or what ever ,makes them unique ,AND WHATS MAKES THEM YOURS COMPLETELY.......
BringMeTheTacoBell Posted November 29, 2013 Posted November 29, 2013 I.. Haha I suck at talking to guys irl :3
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now