Today Comes To Say Goodbye

EmoXJoshieXX

Today Comes To Say Goodbye

(verse) Is it worry that catches your fall? Is it sorrow that strengthens your weakness? I'm sorry I wasn't there at all, I would of atleast try to beat it. Can you show me a better way down? Can you show me a better way out? I never sought to let this go but time kept on repeating. With your arms wide mouth close eyes bright as the stars, you smile and wave goodbye.........WELL I, WAS TOO, LATE TO, SAVE YOU! WELL I COULDN'T FORGET THAT ON THAT DAY YOU LEFT MY SOUL DIED IN IT'S DEPTH! A shallow cross between us, made never musch sense as tonight. The morning reborn was nothing but an empty hollow night. So BREAK!! BREAK your FALL! So BREAK break it all. I was once to far gone, I'm already done. Cast 6ft from within, I'll break just to stop this from following me down through sin............Morrow, says goodbye, the night will cast down slow. You never cried, until that last hello.....YOU STARED ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!! and let me white as snow. Creep on you in your dreams, and capture your black soul. [TODAY! Comes to say goodbye!]x8