Die Alone

(verse) [ TONIGHT!!! stay here tonight....tonight]x2 Tonight as we lay we solemnly swear. That by day we will carry on there, is no way out when you're stuck to the ground. So get up come one get up come on get up come on get up COME ON!

(chorus) Tonight we'll fly away...higher than the stars. we'll fly right into space..and wave goodbye to mars. We'll never be the same we can't remain this way. So darling please stay, you'll always be my only.

(verse2) So will I DIE alone? Or will you hold my heart? IT NEVER MEANT THIS WAY! To tear us all apart.I'll love you till the end, no one else can try, to keep you from me! I'LL END THEIR LIVES TONIGHT!

(chorus) Tonight we'll fly away..higher than the stars. we'll fly right into space, and wave goodbye to mars. we'll never be the same, as long as you're here tonight. I'll keep your love right here, as we come down from the light.

(gtr piano) (SO!!) So....what does this mean to you? (YOU!!) Do you ever feel alone like me? (SO!!) So...can we wait until the end? (END!) While you stay here again...

Tonight we'll fly away...higher than the stars. We'll fly right into space, and wave goodbye to mars. We'll never be the same...we can't remain this way. Tonight we'll...fly....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...