first date?

rowanhopkins

Well, I do have a boyfriend but it's an online relationship, and we did meet up, but it was more of a coincidence rather than an actual planned meeting. xD  We were just roaming around the grocery store area of an unfamiliar department store as I had to get food.  It was fun though, getting lost in there together.  It was not the most ideal first date, but it was "perfect" in its own little way nonetheless. :3

I do want to go to a picnic with him though, both of us cooking food for each other.  Then roam around a mall so that we could just go crazy like we did last time at the grocer's. >w<

I had a really legit first date, and I continue to have really sick dates of awesome proportions. Like most recently for example, we went indoor skydiving. Indoor-fucking-skydiving! And on Wednesday we are playing paintball, Thursday we are going to Gameworks, Friday we are going to a rave AND Gameworks, Saturday we've got laser tag and Sunday we are joining his mother for a civilized brunch and tea.  So when asked what would be my perfect first date I must first check my calendar, find the irony in the question and go: "You know? Dinner and a movie would just be so adorable for a perfect date ^ ^"

Guest Moon_Panda

going out for korean food, and then a walk around a park when the cherries are blossoming. and just before the sun has set but the moon is up. and then i use some realy stupid and adorable way of saying that she's beautiful. send her home and doa  happydance all the way home

but it must be with the right girl for me.

• 2 months later...

Perfect first date?

Well just spending time with that person would already be perfect. But simply, a night with pizza, playing video games or watching funny movies while teasing each other and making funny faces. You don't have to go out of your way to impress me because if you didn't already, I wouldn't have said yes. :3

• 2 weeks later...

going out for korean food, and then a walk around a park when the cherries are blossoming. and just before the sun has set but the moon is up. and then i use some realy stupid and adorable way of saying that she's beautiful. send her home and doa  happydance all the way home

but it must be with the right girl for me.

while in Japan yush Cx

• 4 weeks later...