Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

perfect first date would be to both choose one thing each that you like...do each others choices then at the end go for a meal together, finish the day cuddling up, watching a movie. 

  • 4 months later...
Posted

enjoying an activiy together, having a nice dinner while being able to have interesting conversations then maybe a movie to just relax. Would vary here and there.

Posted

We would meet eachother first. Then we tell each other about ourselves, and as we do so, we slowly get closer to eachother before we finally kiss. Then we get ontop of eachother and I think you know where this is going. Id rather not perfer to go past second base though, Id do that later

Posted

First date, hmm. Just talk and be silly, to be with someone who you never get bored of. As for the activity, probably a walk, anywhere. No movie theatre (2 bad experiences). I would just try to make the date the best I could for the other person :3

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Just off the top of my head: Stargazing. There would have to be snacks. Nice music too? Maybe read a book together. I dont know

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...