Are you happy with the way your life is right now? (truthful answers)

littlemissB

Honestly, no. I am not happy, but I've found away to cope. At least for awhile.  There's alot of things I'd like to change, one major thing in particular. Which I am trying to do. But it's more of a waiting thing atm. Unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

Truthfully? I wouldn't want to change my life even if its not the greatest, I would want to change someone elses because I know just how unhappy they are with the life they got, and if they became happy? I would be happy too. So yeah...

I'm not happy with  things that have gone on through my life and I wish I could change things , but ..... sadly I can't. At this current moment my life has gone over a few rocky patches and I feel like the people I am around don't want any thing to do with me .. but life goes on I guess.

People go through worse in the world :/

My life sucks at the moment. My parents are on the brink of kicking me out, my little sister has ruined my life, I'm dealing with getting dumped by the only guy I've ever actually had feelings for, I smashed my I-phone 5, my brither hates me, people are spreading rumors about me and my best friend isn't even going to be around for my birthday (which btw is tomorrow) because she's in Melbourne.