Are you happy with the way your life is right now? (truthful answers)

littlemissB

Honestly, I hate myself, and my life, but everything I do is in an attempt to help my situation… I'm a year behind at uni, my friends are all depressed, and I can't seem to help them, my family hates me because of the way I dress, and the music I listen to, my coworkers stab me in the back repeatedly, I'm crazy as all hell, I haven't seen my psychiatrists, or psychologists in ages… and my meds are barely working any more. All in all, I'm a miserable piece of shit.

ON THE FLIP SIDE THOUGH!!!!

My boyfriend is lovely, and while he lives interstate to me, we get to see each other regularly, and he loves me… oh and I suppose I can save up money fairly well, which is good. I like having money. 

And I have quite a few friends too. Not that any of them really know me all that well any more… hrm...

Make what you will out of that though.

• 2 weeks later...

if I could, I'd change like 87% of how my life is lol.. many times not including now, I get quite sad cause my friend from last year (my huge crush) never speaks to me anymore. We used to talk all the time but now its like I no longer existed in her life. This year I've become even more antisocial and get lonely almost all the time. If there's a million things for me to change to feel like the happiest person in the world, I'll change them.

• 2 weeks later...

No not really.. My dad won't let me talk to my mom, which I guess I'm okey with, but then she makes my whole family ignore me.. Including my sisters and brother! The bullying, depression, anxiety and eating disorder gotten a lot worse, now that my dad wants me to look "girly".. Hate not being able to be me..

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, no. I am not happy, but I've found away to cope. At least for awhile.  There's alot of things I'd like to change, one major thing in particular. Which I am trying to do. But it's more of a waiting thing atm. Unfortunately.

I'm happier now, and I have a plan of sorts, for the future. Gonna take alot of work but, I'm on my way. 

At the moment, life is fairly stresful with it being exam year and all. I need a lot of help to boost my confidence sometimes because I just can't do it alone. This is more confidence in my work, not wear what i want and get up on stage confidence (referring to a time i wore a banana suit infront of thousands of people in a talent show) I end up handing stuff in late which then stresses out my parents which i really don't want but hey ho, L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N