How would you dress up in a Zombie Apocalypse?

linkinparkboy

You wake up....away from your home.........in a fort with tens of other survivors.......you have to focus only on getting food and water & killing Zombies......but you also want your emo/scene style.......you have very less resources....you can use your creativity......example- use of leafs/wood to make funky bracelets....

Note: if you wear too complicated clothing or jwellery.....then Zombies can catch you easily.....

> Food, water, survival. Nothing else really matters.

>Mfw "How would you keep your emo/scene style?"

skeptical.jpg

Dressing up in skinnies and a v-neck are not the best clothes for surviving a zombie apocalypse, plus hair that would get in your eyes...

Being emo/scene is one of the last things you wanna be during a zombie outbreak.

...Wanting your emo/scene style during a zombie apocalypse.  You will get eaten by zombies for your "need" for vanity.

Really, do you think I have the time to think about which clothes make me look cute?  No, bitch.  I need clothes that I can run in.  Survival over fashion.

I just lost my faith in humanity. -_-"

situation update:--- you and your fellow survivors (5 others)have shifted in an island 50 kilometres from coast.......island has zero zombies.........food in form of fish, veggies, birds etc......and shelter in form of a cave.......you are SAFE from zombies.......NO zombies can swim........a minor threat of zombies floating and coming to your island remains.......... (now you can concentrate on dressing and fashion lol)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...