How would you dress up in a Zombie Apocalypse?

linkinparkboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The hairstyle I have requires little maintenance, so I would have no problems, though it does in my eyes sometimes. But my glasses usually keep that from happening.

A t-shirt (with a long sleeved shirt–plain or adorned with skulls or stripes–underneath) with a zombie thing like "if we get surrounded by zombies, I'm tripping you" or a snarky comment, basically any t-shirt you'd see in Hot Topic. And maybe a Harry Potter, P!ATD, Jack Skellington or Deadpool tank top for the summertime.

And a black and grey striped, teal and black plaid, black Invader Zim Gir, or black and white checkered hoodie that I would always wear regardless of the weather/temperature.

Black skinny jeans (since I'm so short, they bunch up at the leg cuffs), and maybe rippped up black jean shorts during the summer.

My black Converses with white skulls and roses outlines, and for winter my Ked sneaker-looking boots.

Maybe a leather jacket and gloves.

My choice for a malee weapon is a metal bat or pipe, or maybe a samurai sword. For a gun, I'd have two, y'know, just in case, a sniper and 45 glock. And knife for close-range, a dagger, fighting knife, Sgian-dubh, a modern Kris or just a plain survival knife/folding knife.

I know this might be a lot but couldn't help notice not a lot of people are answering this simple question. I don't think anyone realizes this is just fantasy. And before I get attacked for making all of these insane examples, just know that I'm just throwing this around and if a REAL zombie apocalypse happened I know wouldn't be able to 1.) carry all of this without a mode of transportation, ex: car, horse, etc. 2.) I probably wouldn't be able to find such specific things if I didn't already own them, now that being said, I do agree, surviving this world calamity is more important than the way you look but this is just theoretical and I unlike a lot of you have ACTUALLY CORRECTLY responded to this user's simple question, they just wanted to hear ideas, not be the host of a thread war. This could've really been an interesting thread if you all could've forgotten logic and the laws of reality for a second and used your creativity.

Now, realistically, I'd probably wear a t-shirt (regardless of what it had on it) with a long sleeved shirt underneath and a dark hoodie/jacket, black jeans–preferably with gun holsters–, and my Converses most of the time. And my bangs pinned straight back with hair-tie/pin, maybe sticking straight up sometimes because of how horrible I am about tying my hair back.

• 10 months later...

Black t-shirt with chainmail underneith, black jeans with plenty of pocket space for ammo, combat boots for crushing zombie heads, and my favorite black trench coat again for storage and looking badass. I'd probably keep my hair roughly the same as it is except maybe shorter so it wouldn't get caught and pray that I don't run out of dark blue dye because naturaly white-blonde hair just doesn't scream badass apocalypse survivor for some reason XD