You ruin your own music with your ignorance

EvilActivity

Yeah seems like it is still going on. If they could just pick one thing to agree on with each other instead of confusing everyone.

Okay those addressing that I think my music is better say MUSIC. (I never said such a thing but what ever)

Those adressing that my writting is too long to read just say WRITTING. (Not limited to length but substance also, one of the two.)

Those just peeking silently... Yeah let your presence be known and vote.

Which ever one has the most votes will establish what the issue is.

Edited by EvilActivity

• 5 months later...

I couldnt stop laughing reading this cx almost all these comments were not even up to par with any good debate, Evil brought along points on why they dislike emo music and the fan base and how people idolize the music stars, and that whenever someone 'hates' their music and someone calls them a hater Evil says that most of those people are actually big ol Viking metal guys, when everyone I've met who is like that, likes the music, or certain parts if it, I've found more 'haters' in the modern pop and country genre then metal, and Evil, you did try to generalize all emo people you gotta realize that. Also using the YouTube and picture links to show how you view all of the community as wasnt helpful either, there are bad parts to each community and good parts to each to, it would be like saying all metal fans are murdering rapist scum because one person did so, a valid argument on the community would be like the one that follows

I do have a problem with a good portion of the emo and like minded community, especially the ones who think their problems go away with a song, i personally do not see how that works seeings as i work two jobs to pay for my tuition and when i listen to the same song, my problems are still there.

My personal opinion on all that is music is not viewed as the solution, but a way to put their problems into words or to distract themselves for a time being and help them calm down and think over the problems

Point #2 Evil stated that the community idolizes people like Kobain and others who did drugs but hate Miley cirus and others for doing drugs, but i don't think they hate them cause of that, but because they have done very little to actually help people, Kobain has probably saved lives with his music or done plenty of charity stuff, im sure other singers have to, some of us idolize them because of the good they've done,

If you are still reading this congrats xD i got a tad bit rambly sorry