If you had a choice of how you die, how would you die?

I don't care how I die honestly, as long as I'm happy and have no regrets <== (ragrets xD) or any negativity holding me back.

I won't run away from it, but summon it. Actually...I'm just going to make it up on the spot. Screw happiness:

It'll be a warm, summers day and I'll be wallking through a field of vaious of different flowers, feeling the warm breeze wash over my now old face. Leading to the beach, I'll be walking over to my husband, Andy Biersack (y'know...after he breaks up with Juliet and comes to me to confess his undying love) and as I gracefully walk over to him he will....-skip to the part I die-

I take off my bracelet and throw it down the staircase as I drift off into my eternal sleep, a light smile played along my face. (Creepy, eh!? Imagine a dead woman smiling hahah.)

I mean, I could go along telling you the full story but my fingers are sore from 'stuff' so I'm going to bed. Nope. That's a lie. I just can't be stuffed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have ever watched hellsing, than you probably know how I want my death to be.

I want it to be fast, but whoever is killing me I want them to bath in my blood as they rip and tear at my flesh. Death by monster XD

My normal death would be is I probably die from something sudden (/'3')/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...