Emo or Goth and why?

I was emo before it was cool. Dashboard confessional baby, Hawthorne heights bby, ohio is for lovers <3

You say bring me the horizon, I say hawthorne heights.

You say pierce the veil, I say senses fail.

Dashboard Confessional whaaaat??? 

F*%$ yes! I fell in love with 'Stolen' before Netflix and YouTube were a thing and you had to go all the way to the On Demand music section to listen to your shit.

That's...my..BAND!

Chef Boyardee or Campbells. I cant decide what label I want.

Theyre both hoop-noodle tomato soup. I cant taste the difference either.

I should just pop it in the microwave and eat it, right?

NO. Thats too damn simple.

I want my soup to be original. I must mix the soups together. I must make a whole genre of music based from that soup can!

Chef Boyardee or Campbells. I cant decide what label I want.

Theyre both hoop-noodle tomato soup. I cant taste the difference either.

I should just pop it in the microwave and eat it, right?

NO. Thats too damn simple.

I want my soup to be original. I must mix the soups together. I must make a whole genre of music based from that soup can!

Why aren't we friends?

Bohemian. (what most know as alternative) Because I'm multi-cultured and a radical, I have an extremely wide range of different tastes in music, fashion, art, literature etc we are usually very creative people. We follow our Cherokee roots, hang out in renaissance pubs, smoke with the hippies, party with the rastas, craft with the gypsies, watch vintage noir films with the rockabillies, listen to rebellion music with the punks ect ect. Transition is just what we do. 

Edited by EvilActivity

why not both?

Are you nuts?! In my day... (in my day? fuck i'm gonna sound so fucking old and shit....) In my youth the Beautiful, mysterious, passionate poetic goths had quite a high code of ethnics, morals and social etiquette. And emos are... emos are razor blades, electro pop and skittles...  if the emos didn't try to be so dark and edgy like the goths people wouldn't be hating on goths today. I don't blame the goths for hating emos. (real goths anyways, the ones that know of sister mercy, coptic rain and alien sex friend and isn't just limited to that phony evanescence and night wish...) 

No. .-. i dont think it really matters what 'label' you are nor should you class yourself as one. Youre you. i think thats the greatest label of all :P

Also this is an 'emo' site so most are gonna say emo, love.

"Emo becuz its all I've ever known"

Yeah, you were born wearing a black tee and skinnies, a mop of hair, and youve listened to BVB ever since your umbilical cord was cut.

Are you nuts?! In my day... (in my day? fuck i'm gonna sound so fucking old and shit....) In my youth the Beautiful, mysterious, passionate poetic goths had quite a high code of ethnics, morals and social etiquette. And emos are... emos are razor blades, electro pop and skittles...  if the emos didn't try to be so dark and edgy like the goths people wouldn't be hating on goths today. I don't blame the goths for hating emos. (real goths anyways, the ones that know of sister mercy, coptic rain and alien sex friend and isn't just limited to that phony evanescence and night wish...) 

I feel like neither of you know what emo is and are just talking out of your bloody asses.

^And what thoughtful input did you bring to conversation?

Oh, right. None.

Irony.

I don't have a problem with people that disagree and explain why they do so. I even enjoy few troll comments from time to time. Heated debates? Absolutely love it. But you're just being rude. Not cool, bro.

If you're going to insult people, do so in a civilized manner. You shouldn't "talk out your bloody ass" as you so eloquently stated, but rather talk as to why you disagree.

Edited by yeswaitno

Fine Emoyak.... I wont talk out my ass, i'll just ask the internet.

Almigthy internet that knows all! Give me images of Emo! Help me to understand it once and for all!

290.jpg

Internet take me to the 80's please.... >.> 

295.jpg

Edited by EvilActivity