Emo or Goth and why?

My label is the name my parents gave me when I was born I'm neither emo nor goth I'm a rebel; I don't fit any to any label but my own and nor does anyone else. But we are all awesome and have something in common...... it's all music. Music is what I live for!!

The "Emo" generation didn't cause the people to hate "Goths" the "Goths" dress style did. Christians just assumed that they were in a cult because they couldn't explain why they were so different plus Evanescence is good music as far as sister mercy and coptic rain I'm not sure who they are but no music should be disrespected because every song and beat the world has sends a message rather it be a stupid one or not and we don't have a right to disrespect it because we don't like it. As far as my label I don't have one because if you put yourself into a label it gives other people the right to do so.

goth wasn't considered satanic until the introduction of Marilyn manson and his influences of cutting and gore. and this was in 1997 when we couldn't download music off the internet when they refused to play the music on radio station or VH1.

• 2 months later...

My friends label me as a "Semi Psychological Madness Goth"
In reality though, I might have some gothic traits but I dont follow the Gothic or Emo subculture. I just perfer to stay away from entering the subcultures, but they do spark an interest in me in learning about them.

Fine Emoyak.... I wont talk out my ass, i'll just ask the internet.

Almigthy internet that knows all! Give me images of Emo! Help me to understand it once and for all!

290.jpg

Internet take me to the 80's please.... >.> 

295.jpg

Oh wow.. you just took me way back! I loved and STILL love The Cure to this day. Was ecstatic when Gypsy 83 came out and even now I look back and go "yeah. That's when times were licit."