Memories.

Taters

My name is Taters.
I was on this site a few years ago for a very long time. I doubt any of you remember me. Unfortunatly I've lost my emo/scene appearance due to a few negative reasons. I would have kept it if I could.. I'm not sure where I'm going with this other than to say thank you to this site and all those I used to talk to back in the day.. This site did change my life and it made me truly happy for the time I was requent on this site.. I miss everything. Age is catching up to me even though I'm only 21 now. I miss it all.. Please don't take your younger years for granted. 

I wish I could either restart again or just die. I.. I don't know where I'm going with this.. Thank you..

post-13557-0-69786400-1408279219_thumb.jpg

You are who you want to be, life is what you make it. Live the age you feel, even if that's your shoe size. It ain't no thang when your best, we all have one brain, one heart and at least six ribs...you cant say ten fingers and ten toes anymore because people start getting creative > >

So reminisce, indulge in nostalgia, that's what memories are there for. Never stop chasing your dragon's.

RTJ_8231-Edit.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since I only joined maybe a month ago I really don't really have a say in this but...meh. Too bad, I'm amazeballs, that is my excuse.

I lost my 'look' too. It was hard, geez...it was who I was and am still now. But that didn't change who I was inside *sad music plays*.

21 is really young, don't forget that:) Average person dies at what, 80. You still have so much to live for, so many more memories to live. I can honestly picture myself at 40 and still rocking my ripped jeans. Okay, I lied...that's pretty weird. But the point is, well the point is...is...to...um...*Poof*