Could I get any help with my appearance? ;~;

GraveyardShift

Look at my profile. I'm the first to say that I'm not the prettiest sight. But what can I do? I do plan on dyeing my hair, but I have to wait until summer when I leave school, because they won't allow it otherwise. Anything else I can do to look better, or at least take the attention off my ugliness?

There are hundreds of brand names and thousands of styles. Find one you like, adapt it to fit your own unique and personal style. Only when you are satisfied..not other people but the moment you are satisfied then you official "look" will be complete.

I'm tempted to cut my hair REAL short and wear wigs when going out or on shoots. My thoughts on your issue my dove is, look how YOU want to. My family HATES my wig, they HATE my tops and my hats, and my make up. Specially my redlistick. Buuuuut so? Unless they randomly decide to take off my wig in public, It stays on my head. 

Something I sugest is one time while you're getting ready for the day play some of your favorite music, and maybe change something small like how you part your hair, or straightening it or not. or how you wear the liner. Sometimes I put on green lashes because ...fk it. 

It is ALL about feeling bad ass in your own skin. And if you wanna change a little or a lot. my mind set is go big or go home. hence the length of this hair. lmao. You have to love your own skin. If you ever feel like you just can't get goin with it. Let me know. I'm happy to be your make over wing...woman.... 

• 4 months later...

She has a point, the only thing that really matters when it comes to appearance is if you're happy with it. Just try experimenting with your clothes or make up/ hair, try a bunch of things one week at a time and when you find what you're comfortable with, well then there's what you've been missing, or perhaps you just need a good shower of compliments until you can shrug off what you don't like about you.

That is what this life is about: finding what makes you who you are, and what makes that person happy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...