Deathcore and death metal.

ThyArtIsLexi

I'm a really big fan of deathcore and death metal. 

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some groups similar to the ones I listen to? :D 

I also like technical deathcore, such as Rings of Saturn ^ - ^ 

Thanks :D I'd really appreciate it, considering I'm running out of things to listen to. 

Here's a short list of some of the things I listen to

Chelsea Gr­in, Thy Ar­t Is Murde­r, Existence Has Failed, Rings o­f Saturn, ­Suicide Si­lence, Car­nifex, Kor­n, Interru­pting Cow,­ Infant An­nihilator,­ Get Scare­d, Angelma­ker, Face ­Your Maker­, Plan To ­Prosper,­ Whitechap­el, The Ba­ttle Withi­n, Breakdo­wn of Sani­ty, Emmure­, Headwoun­d The Pony­, Eat A He­licopter, ­Kataklysm,­ Lorelei ,­ Slayer, M­egadeth, C­annibal Co­rpse, Brin­g Me The H­orizon, Th­e Boy Will­ Drown, Pi­nk Floyd, ­Hollywood ­Undead, Ma­ke Them Su­ffer, Meta­llica, Bur­ning The M­asses, Adi­aphorA, Al­l Shall Pe­rish,Abima­el, A Diff­erent Bree­d of Kille­r, Bury To­morrow. My­ Dying Bri­de, Winds ­of Plague,­ Fit For A­n Autopsy,­ Goreguts,­ The Black­ Dahlia Mu­rder, Tas­ters, Kubl­ai Khan, S­ignal The ­Firing Squ­ad, Gift G­iver, Dept­hs of Hatr­ed, Impend­ing Doom, ­ect c:

• 4 years later...

Crimena Bathory, Archspire, Far From Horizon, Before The Devil Knows Your Dead, In Dying Arms, Knights Of The Abyss, Release The Kraken, Oceano, IAMTHESHOTGUN, Annotations Of An Autopsy, Zonaria, Sea Of Treachery, Signs Of The Swarm, Dr. Acula, Killwhitneydead, Animosity, Beneath The Massacre, Born Of Osiris, Woe Of Tyrants, Despised Icon, A Breath Before Surfacing, Underneath The Gun, Beneath The Sky, I Declare War, Dance Club Massacre, With Blood Comes Cleansing, Pathology, Stillborn, Visceral Disgorge, Disgorge, Ingested, Cholera, The Julier Massacre, Her Demise My Rise, We Are The End, See You Next Tuesday, The Red Shore, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Belay My Last, Belie My Burial, Battlecross, Ghoul, etc