HELP MEE

Guest I_AM_THE_DARKNESS

Guest I_AM_THE_DARKNESS

OKAY I WAS LOOKIN 4 SUMFIN TO MAKE MY HAIR BLACK SO I CAN BE THE DARKNESS AND BE AS GOTHIC AS I CAN BUT THE STUFF I PUT ON MY HAIR MADE IT ALL DRY AND ITS GOING DAED. WAT HAPPEND MY HAIR IS GONNA FALL OUT I THINK :D:(

I FEEL LIKE CUTTING MYSELF THE WORLD IS AGAINST ME

AM I EMO YET

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest emoangl42

a couple things for your thoughts posuer, 1. There's a difference between gothic and emo, you cant be both. 2. You're a posing prep, we dont appreciate you, get a life, and go hang out with your preppy girlfriends and chavvy friends, 3. I hate you, and i hate posuers, gtfo, you're either a stupid troll or a stupider prep.

dude seriously stop using all caps...it makes u seem even more like a monstertard

and yes ur hair will fall out :( hahahaha!!!!! and it might not grow back >_> u might have fucked yourself for good =]

so..go the fuck away you stupid poser....and..dont let the door hit ya on the way out =]

WAT THE F*CK DID I EVER DO TO YOU PEOPLE WHY ARE YOU ALL MEAN

we are being mean because you keep acting like your emo when clearly your not.

emos do not cut themselves over a fucking box of hair dye

and its kinda stupid you would come on an emo site and say that..and not expect to get negative comments

Ok

1. As much as i hate posers sometimes people have to learn the hard way.

2. Everyone that is saying hurtful things to mr darkness dude should really have consideration for other peoples feelings.

3. Eext time... buy black hair dye that looks decent

4. And finally about your hair situation dont straighten it for a while (i know this is difficult but you gotta do it) wash it every two days and on the days you dont wash it put some leave in condioner in your hair.. it should help

Good luck!!!

Guest I_AM_THE_DARKNESS

Ok

1. As much as i hate posers sometimes people have to learn the hard way.

2. Everyone that is saying hurtful things to mr darkness dude should really have consideration for other peoples feelings.

3. Eext time... buy black hair dye that looks decent

4. And finally about your hair situation dont straighten it for a while (i know this is difficult but you gotta do it) wash it every two days and on the days you dont wash it put some leave in condioner in your hair.. it should help

Good luck!!!

THANK YOU ITS GOOD TO KNOW THERES SOME NICE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Guest I_AM_THE_DARKNESS

i am nice...to the people i like.. i dont like posers and u seem like a poser :)

BE QUIET ALISHA LEWIS