HELP MEE

Guest I_AM_THE_DARKNESS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i foolishly had my email and my youtube account thing on my profile.

ok so you know how he said my full name and told me to be quiet? yeah..that was a warning for me to be nice to him or he was going to do this. i know this because when i asked him who he was in pms he replied telling me that i should stop being mean because he knows alot of things about me.

So i didnt believe him, therefore i asked him to tell me something about me.

he replied saying i liked harry pottter. Now i didnt put that on my emo puddle profile until late last night and he sent me that msg 2 days ago. the only way he could have gotten that information was to simply go on my youtube profile because thats the only profile i had wriiten it on.

now moving on to my full name.

i think this creep wanted more information about me because he typed my email in the facebook search thing. since ive only been on facebook once i never made my profile or anything i just put a picture up. now when you go on my facebook profile it says my full name.

Since my facebook and youtube profiles didnt give him enough information he typed my email into myspace.

Instead of finding a myspace that belongs to alisha lewis he found one that belonged to sarah parker ( my trolling account)

so he decided to tell everyone on emo puddle about my two accounts.

thats how he did it...

thats the only way he could have gotten that information. i have 2 [email protected] is a backup email..nobody that i know knows that email i use it for emo puddle and youtube and trolling accounts ect.

and my other email only my friends and family know about it and i dont really use that email for websites and stuff.

so thats the only way he could have done all of this shit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...