what is your biggest fear

xxxDarkchildmattxxx

I`m gonna say needles.... They are pointy and sharp and that`s why I`m so scared of them D: If I know that the needle is going into my skin I would run as far away as I can from it :P

One is swimming in deep places. Cause when I was younger I almost drown. That`s why I am afraid of deep areas :P

• 1 month later...

My biggest fear is a four armed clown wielding two flaming chainsaws. That would scare the shit outta anyone.

FUCK YEAH! shit i would pee in my pants! i hate clowns! but i wouldn't say they are my biggest fear.. my biggest fear would have to be there not being anyone i care about me care about me

My biggest feas is being the olney wight person in the room and haveing someone new become part of the family

wtf

well win I'm in a room were everyone is black or what ever and I'm not I just don't want do be there and the thing with people becomeing a new part of the family like step dad or what ever I guess you can say i have a bad path with one of my dad's old gf so now win there new people like that come in the family I can be a bitch untell I really get to know them

• 3 weeks later...
Guest prettypixxie

spider, the dark(way long story...*shivers*)abandonment,losing my love,being cheated on,being hit(another long story*shivers again*) and being yelled at