what is your biggest fear

xxxDarkchildmattxxx

My biggest fears are:

Needles

Mirrors

Spiders

The dark

Being alone at night

My best friend dying (she's sick and i don't think its life-threatening but you never know)

People I love leaving me/abandoning me (it's happened way too many times)

Horror movie ghosties and such nonsense

aaaaaannnnddddd...

Dying before discovering, taming, and training a unicorn :3

mine are .

the dark (freaks me out BIG time)

clowns

some people

death of music

the sound of a toilet flushing (embarrassing much ) !!

lorries

guns

being lost

new people

and much more .there are some that are worse that i wount put on here . :s im abit easy to scare .LOL :tongue:

. Being dead, especially the idea of being in oblivion for all eternity with no awareness of anything. I mean, how scary would it be...the idea that for eternity, never-ending...I won't even be aware of anything...that I'm dead, or ever existed. I'll have no consciousness....no thought. The idea of burning in agonising pain all on my own in hell isn't nice either.

. Being trapped in lifts or confined spaces, with no way out, especially if I'm on my own.

. Spiders.

. My own emotions- heck the amount of times I've wanted to jump off a block of flats.

. Never marrying and dying alone </3

. Walking the streets around here- seriously, if you've never been to Tottenham then you have no idea how tense it is, how many muggings and stabbings and shootings and rapes and murders and manslaughters and thefts and robberies and drug issues and just everything that goes on...I'm scared to walk to the shop in case a group of boys in hoodies come and hurt me :'(

I hate life :(

I am mostly afraid of heights. Just a simple phobia. But more inside myself, because of my past, I am afraid of people at school beating me up again. They did it in middle school while I was walking home. For no reason these four guys just though "Hey, lets go beat up the nerdy kid." And they had hoods on and they just came up and beat me so bad I had to miss school for ten days so I could heal up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StrikingTheKey

That I will one day wake up paralyzed with calmed breathing (The breathing you do in your sleep.) And I can't feel or move anything, I'm just trapped.

i am most afraid that someone will learn who i truly am, i think not one person would accept me if they were to know the whole truth of what i am and what i have done

also the unknown, like dark places because i cant tell what is there, could be a deadly spider, or some weirdo stalker, and i wouldn't know, just creepy

and my last main fear, is fear, i am afraid of getting scared, so i avoid haunted houses, scary movies, and roller coasters

• 3 weeks later...