Short Stories

Scribe

I don't know if I should make this into a story. I say it could need some fixing up. It was just a random idea for my class:

Walking around town, I hear a faint scream for help. I run towards it. The closer I came, That more and more I saw smoke. The think, dark, choke-hold smoke. I began to fun faster with all my might. When I got the the place, I realized it was on fire. No one was there to save who ever was in the house. No one even called the police, how unbelievable is that?

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran inside the burning building. The place was just horrible. I heard more and more cries for help and followed them. Beams kept falling behind me, but that wasn't going to stop me. I stopped to find a 6 year old and a 16 year old siting in the corner, the fire just inches away.

"Come with me, I'll get you both out of this place," I told them. I carried the little boy as I showed them how to et out. More and more beams began to fall, making it harder for me, and the girl, to get out. I broke down beams withmy foot. We began to run as the roof of the house was just about to cave in. I was fifteen feet away from the door. We only had seconds left. The roof has just colasped as we both headed out of the house. Or so I thought. I turned around to see the girl not following. Someone called the cops while I was in the house. I gave the boy to the officers as I was about to head back in. It was to late. As soon as I turned around, the rest of the roof caved in. I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"You did a good job kid." The officer told me. I coulf tell that he was trying to comfort me. "You did everything you could."

I nodded in responce. I knew I would never forget this day. September 6, 2011.

• 2 weeks later...

this is not a short story it's the begining of my book (work in progress)Bloody Kisses

1831 London

I look at my blade.I find it beautiful.Just one quick swipe on my wrists and thats it.The pain of life will fade away.Of course I have to look morbidly beautiful for my funeral.I reach for my backpack. A single tear slides down my pale cheek.I reapply my eyeliner and take out my suicide note from my pocket.I take one last glimpse to see if something could be my last reason to live.After my delays I reach for my blade and slit my wrists....

Of course that is not the end for me.I awaken in my grave I struggle to leave my coffin luckily they still haven’t filled it with dirt.”Alice!” I shout/whisper

“About time. I thought you were really dead for a moment.”said Alice.

“You’d love that. So how do my wings work?”

“You have to create them first you dunce”said Alice coldly.

“I did that already”

“Then envision them spreading.”

I envisioned my majestic yet demonic wings and flew out of my grave.

“Why don’t you take a flight out of Europe Icarus?”

“You know how that story ends”I say as I embrace my morbidly beautiful best friend.

“So what are you going to be? A bat or a condor?”

“I told you already a crow”

“Stay here I will go look for one.Oh and check to make sure I did not forget and thing in that there bag.”she said pointing to an old dirty bag next to my grave.

“I gave you everything I own in my will I’m sure they gave it all to you...”I said to myself for Alice left .I looked around the cemetery taking in the beauty.

“Here you are one crow drink up.”She said coldly tossing to me a crow.

I sunk my newly grown fangs to the bird.

“Ready?”

“Yeah”I said transforming into a crow.Alice’s metal wings came out of her back as she reached for the bag.We took flight into the night sky followed by “Jack”

My first day of high school.How Exciting.In a new city where I don’t know anyone and will surely be made fun of due to being goth.I reached for my Malice kitten doll by my dresser.”At least you will always be my friend.”I said to my lifeless doll.

“Are you STILL asleep Leslie!Hurry up and get to school.”Said mom.

I got up from my bed to my dark “cave” as mom calls it due to it being velvet dark red with posters of Marilyn Manson Korn NIN and Skinny Puppy.I opened my closet to the clutter of corsets skirts boots band t-shirts and several other nameless clothes.I picked a black and red corset with matching arming a pair of black tights with safety pins and my oldest pair of Doc Martens.

After five to ten minutes I became the morbid princess I am.I’d as might as well make it obvious I am a goth. I leave my “cave”and go forth to the bright and colorful rest of the house.Who needs friends I hear in my mind even friends judge you.

“You’re not going to school dressed like that in your first day?Are you?”said my over optimistic dad.I find it weird a dark person could come from people like them happy and overly obsessed with God.

“You have always told my to be myself did you not?”

“That was before we thought you would be like this.And remember if you ever feel sad or think you need help...”

“That Emo stage of my life has been over for years dad.”they’d love to send me to a shrink to get me to be normal or have me locked away in a mental hospital.Again I have no idea where that thought came from.It is like the emoness inside me is hidden in a corner of my mind.No problem maybe there might be a handful of emos there always is at least one in each school.

Rutherford High.Just four years and I will never have to see anyone from here.Where did that come from..Just face it you are still emo.

“Hey you get to class!”said some teacher or something.

“Where is the office I’m new here you see.”

“Go in and make a right then ask for the attendance lady. You need a schedule right?”

After ten minutes I went to my homeroom.As I came in everyone stared at me I find it safe I am the first goth here.Some girls stared at me with disgust others started to snicker.

“May I help you?”asked the teacher.

“This is Ted’s homeroom is it not?”I replied.

“Oh you must be the new one.Sit anywhere you want.We’ll introduce you in second homeroom.” Great what am I to say :Hi! I’m Leslie. I came from Washington. My interests include Slipknot,Korn,Marilyn Manson,Skinny puppy,and NIN.Oh, and by the way I’m goth.I sat luckily next to no one,at least for a minute or two.

“Hi are you new here?”said a female voice

“Yes.Oh is this your seat.”

“Oh no mine is next to yours I’m Ashley by the way.”

“I’m Leslie but you can call me Les or Lely.”Trying to look at Ashley’s facial features.However Her pitch black bangs covered her face.

“Hey umm,is it cool if I ask you something?”

“Shoot”Ahh the begining of being different.

“I see your wearing armings you don’t have any scars on your wrists do you?”I remained quiet for a second“I mean if you don’t want to tell me..”

“No I do have some”I pulled down my right arming exposing my past I try to keep hidden.”I haven’t cut myself for about two years.So I’m not emo anymore.”

“Your still emo.So long as the scars remain your still emo.Besides there is more to emo than self harm.”She lifted her black leather jacket arm sleeve showing me her scars.Some were made to spell guys names.One in particular “Matt”

“I will assume Matt dumped you or something”

“Yeah three times.”A single black tear slid down to her pale neck.”So then your goth or something.”

“Yeah there wouldn’t happen to be any others of my kind around here?”I asked hopefully.

“I heard there are three that just transfered from London.I am to guess your not one of them are you?”

“No.If I was I wouldn’t be asking”

“Point taken.If you want I could help you find them during lunch.”

“Really?”

“Sure!Friends help friends.That is if you want me to be your friend.”

“Sure.Say what classes do you have after homeroom?”

“Modern World History with Alex then P.E. with Isabel English II with Alex Algebra II with Crystal after second homeroom then its my free period then Chemistry with Ted.”

“Hmm, great minds think alike I have all of those advanced classes too.”

“Cool by the way Alex is married.”she said leaving me in question.

“Why would I ...”

“You’ll see in five minutes”

I got past the day just well.And Ashley had a was right Alex is the youngest looking and hottest male teacher.And alas the bell for lunch rang.Me and Ashley sat at an lone table.We started to dig into our pizza when I saw him.In the shadows of the 100s building.Whomever he was I found him hotter than Alex.”Hey is that one of them?”I said to Ashley

“Hmm so it wasn’t just a rumor. Want to go talk to him or did you already fall for him?”she said nudging me

“Huh? Oh no I don’t.. I mean he is hot.. but..”I felt myself blush it probably making me look more alive despite my pale white makeup.

“Don’t worry you can have him all to yourself.No one likes goths here. Well except me I guess”

I stared at him.He is holding a parasol in that shade judging from how pale he looks I doubt he wears pale white makeup.He seems to be wearing eyeliner which looks good on him I admit.he is wearing a black polo with fishnets as armings and finger-less gloves and a glimmer of black caught my eye on his fingernails.He had tights with red suspenders that were not being worn and three studded belts.It was hard to tell what boots he was wearing but it appeared to be combat boots.His hair was so different from other hairstyles I’ve seen.His left half of his face was covered with a foot long black hair while his right had about half a foot the rest was curved upward to allow him to see.

“Those must be the two others that were with him.”She said pointing to two shadows that neared the stranger.”We could still go see them if you want.”

“No I’ll meet him in private.”

“I doubt his girlfriend will like that.”She said as one of the figures neared the stranger.The figure appeared to be female.She wore a corset exposing,in my opinion,slightly to much skin.It appeared to be black with purple stripes and a matching mini skirt.

“I will compete with her then.I’ll wear a sexier outfit when I meet him."

Whom she is I do not know.I could sense her blood is quite strong.She is looking at me.I belive she may be a goth like me or emo like her little friend.How ever I cannot do it I am a ripper like Jack not a good vampire.Am I?Perhaps this is is what they call “love” after all our family descended straight from The Great First One.

“She smells delicious. I wonder where she lives so I can rip her pretty neck off and savor her blood.”Said Jack “The Ripper”

“You remember what happened last time that happened Ripper.And not to mention you ripped off body parts from those females you sick twisted pervert.”Alice said as she appeared.”You’re pretty quiet Damon.Don’t tell me you fell for her like you did with me.”

“You don’t mid sharing her do you?”Jack said wickedly.

“And cause a riot like in London Mr.Ripper”I responded harshly."Tomorrow both of you go to the shadows of another building.”

“Remember to use a condom lover boy”Snickered Ripper

“I’ll remember to kill you”I said just as the bell rang.

“I’ll help you he is quite a liability and a bother.Plus he got us kicked out of London”

It is now my second day of school.It is finally lunch I decide to go to say hi to him.I feel sweat forming on my palms.I have a feeling he is expecting me as if he wants to meet me to.I start to think this may have been a bad idea what if he is the cold goths.And what am I to say to him?

“Hello.I’ve been expecting you”He said to me”oh yes where are my manners I am Damon as in demon.”

“Umm, hi I’m Leslie you can call me..”

“Les or Lely.I’ve heard you in each period say that same introduction.”He said

“You are in my classes?”

“yes I tend to be in the back. You in the other hand sit in the middle.”

“And why were you expecting me?”

“Besides that emo friend of yours you have no friends.You sought me because you wish to be friends at least with me because I seem goth which me Jack and Alice are. And Alice is my Ex.”

“How did you know I had a crush on you?”

“Lucky guess and I was hoping you would be into me.”

“well this is a major compliment you are way hotter than Alex”

“Hmm,well the way things are going I might end up being married like him.”I blushed “anyway are you doing anything later?”

“No.Why?”

“Well me,Jack,and Alice are going to bootleg later I figured

I’d bring a date”

“Whats bootleg?”

“This cool club under agers are welcome but their drinks are virgins”

“Virgins?”I gulped what kind of drink is virgin?

“Non-acholohic beverages.Oh and if it’s not a bother Jack is interested in your friend so could you ask her?”

“Is he as hot as you?”

“Yes I guess.But”he looks around then whispers “he is kind of a pervert”

“Deals off demon”said a white haired person I will assume is Jack

that is all for now thell me what you think

oh my gosh this is awesome haha i couldn't stop reading and normally i don't like reading haha (: xx

• 1 month later...

i cant prove or burn to learn you swore you loved me and i belived you

you are dead now lying in my arms im trying to belive this

its you worst fuckin nightmare you stupid bitch get up she is dead you are nothing!

no....i am not..... because its yours!!!

Nightmare!

(Now your nightmare comes to life)

Dragged ya down below, down to the devils show,

To be his guest forever (Peace of mind is less than never)!

Hate to twist your mind, but God ain't on your side,

An old acquaintance severed (burn the world your last endeavor)!

Flesh is burning, you can smell it in the air,

Cause men like you have such an easy soul to steal (steal)

So stand in line while they ink numbers in your head,

you're now a slave until the end of time here,

Nothing stops the madness turning, haunting, yearning, pull the trigger!

You should have known the price of evil,

And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah

Oooooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare!

(While your nightmare comes to life)

Can't wake up in sweat, cause it ain't over yet,

still dancin' with your demons (Victim of your own creation)

Beyond the will to fight, where all that's wrong is right

Where hate don't need a reason (loathing self-assassination)

You've been lied to just to rape you of your site,

and now they have the nerve to tell you how to feel (feel)

So sedated as they medicate your brain

and while you slowly go insane the tell ya:

Given with the best intentions help you with your complications!

And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah.

No one to call, everybody to fear,

Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah.

Oooooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare, ha-ha-ha-ha!

Fight (fight), not to fail (fail), not to fall (fall)

Or you'll end up like the others.

Die (die), die again (die), drenched in sin (sin)

With no respect for another.

Down (down), feel the fire (fire), feel the hate (hate)

Your pain is what we desire.

Lost (lost), hit the wall (wall), watch you crawl (crawl)

Such a replaceable liar.

And I know you hear their voices (calling from above),

And I know they may seem real (these signals of love),

But our life's made up from choices (some without appeal),

They took for granted your soul, and it's ours now to steal

(As your nightmare comes to life)!

And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah.

No one to call, everybody to fear,

Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah

Oooooh, it's your fucking nightmare!

My sixteen locked and loaded

All fear has been avoided

You say the words and my weapon is drawn

This one could be my last time

Some people call it war crime

I may be staring down a lethal sight

(To die)

Nothing shocks you like a bullet hole

Leaving my fear on the danger line

Suffering a man should never know

Leaving my faith on the danger line

I do this for my family

My daughter loves her daddy

Too many talk down on things they don't know

With colors never faded

Reckless and unabated

They may take me but never take us all (I'll crawl)

Nothing shocks you like a bullet hole

Leaving my fear on the danger line

Suffering no man should ever know

Leaving my faith on the danger line

I know what you're thinking

I've been there before

So think of the times

The time we spent laughing away

So think of the times at home

Now I found myself in my own blood

(never thought I'd lay in my own blood)

The damage done is far beyond repair

I never put my faith in up above

(never had much faith in up above)

But now, I'm hoping someone's there

Never meant to leave this world alone

I never meant to hurt the ones who cared

And all this time I thought we'd just grow old

You know, no one said it's fair

Tell my baby girl that it's alright

I've sung my last song today

Remind the lord to leave his light on for me

I'm free

i live and learn and love and die

He who makes a beast out of himself

Gets rid of the pain of being a man

Ah!

Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay.

I tried to drive on through the night,

The heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights.

No oasis here to see, the sand is singing deathless words to me.

Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone)

Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction.

My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone)

No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention.

As I adjust to my new sights the rarely tired lights.

Will take me to new heights.

My hand is on the trigger and I'm ready to ignite.

Tomorrow might not make it but everything's all right.

Mental fiction follows me; show me what it's like to be set free.

So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.

Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay.

These eyes won't see the same, after I flip today.

Sometimes I don't know why we'd rather live than die, we look up towards the sky.

For answers to our lives.

We may get some solutions but most just pass us by, don't want your absolution.

'Cause I can't make it right.

I'll make a beast out of myself, gets rid of all the pain of being a man.

So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.

I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brains apart.

Scared but you can follow me, I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

you dont know what its like being on the front line

im not insane im not insane

belive me

i dont belive you

then you know what?

I feel insane every single time

I'm asked to compromise

Cause I'm afraid and stuck in my ways

And that's the way it stays

So how long did I expect love to outweigh ignorance?

By that look on your face I may have forced the scale to tip

I'm not insane, I'm not insane

I'm not insane, I'm not - not insane

(Mother)

Come back to me, it's almost easy

(Said it all)

Come back again, it's almost easy

Shame pulses through my heart

From the things I've done to you

It's hard to face, but the fact remains

That this is nothing new

I left you bound and tied with suicidal memories

Selfish beneath the skin

But deep inside I'm not insane.

I'm not insane, I'm not insane.

I'm not insane, I'm not - not insane.

(Mother)

(Said it all)

(You'll learn your lesson)

(But first you fall)

Now that I've lost you it kills me to say

(Hurts to say)

I've tried to hold on as you've slowly slipped away.

I'm losing the fight.

I've treated you so wrong, now let me make it right.

(Make it all right)

I'm not insane, I'm not insane. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I'm not insane, I'm not - not insane.

(Mother)

(Said it all)

(You'll learn your lesson)

(But still you fall)

• 1 month later...

I began to write this story,,, but i dont know how good it is

its called The Shape Shifter (its only a temp name)

I was running.

Running as fast as I could, my paws pounding softly; the forest was awaking from its slumber. The birds began to sing their morning song and the sun started the slow ascent from the east. The sun’s rays bounced off the water creating a dazzling dancing light, that changed colour as fast as the light moved. I could hear my heavy breaths in the morning air, a light breeze whipped the hair out of my face, the smell was fresh and green after the rain.

I didn’t stop, I didn’t dare look back. He was coming; I could hear him; panting and wheezing from the strain of trying to keep up with me. I didn’t know who he was and why he is chasing me, what did he want? I only knew that his deep, dark eyes penetrated my silver eyes. I shivered from the memory, he obviously knew I wasn’t normal but I didn’t expect him to chase me. Okay so maybe snow white fur with a greyish tinge isn’t exactly..... Camouflage but he appeared to recognise me.

I don’t know how that is possible though, I’ve never been in this form when a human is around. Just across this opening now; I don’t know how he snuck up on me, Just that I was in danger. I urged myself faster still; the breeze changed direction, his scent was everywhere it smelt............... Tempting, I shook my head Focus I told myself, now’s definitely not the time. There was other scents that came in the wind, scents I didn’t recognise; must be hunters, better be on my guard, no doubt that there are traps.

I let out a low hearty bark, ha if only people knew what was going on right under their noses! I stopped just as quickly as I started and let out an ear piercing howl etched full of pain. My hind leg was stuck in a dingo trap, an iron coppery smell drifted my way, my leg was bleeding. The more I struggled the deeper it seemed to cut. I wouldn’t be getting out of this soon; the pain became unbearable I started writhing in anguish. I could feel the metal rubbing up against my wound. This just made it worse for I was helpless, vulnerable; He was coming closer.

CRAP

I tried again to free myself only to give up letting out another long anguished howl. He was slowing down, walking now his breath evening out; my heart started to beat hard against my ribs, it hurt. He stopped at the opening’s edge, he saw me, he kept his cool but his eyes showed panic and worry? Just as quick as it appeared it had disappeared. A deep rumbling growl that even shocked me sounded in my throat; after his moment of shock he laughed and told me to stop being silly. Who was he to tell me this? I didn’t even know him..... Did I? He walked slowly to where I was, I gave a feeble attempt to move away, to keep the distance between us. He started to undo the trap; why was he helping me, I wondered?

I whimpered as he lifted my paw to take it out of the trap, I snarled at him, it was a natural defence but embarrassing still. I started to get up, ready to bolt at a moment’s notice, as fast as my legs would allow me anyway; I saw the outline of blood from where my hind leg had rested. I felt woozy, the fact that the green grass was now brown where the blood had started to dry and bright red where the blood was fresh. Blood started dripping down my leg, my body was shaking from the shock of what had happened; he smiled at me and told me to stand still. Why does he get to tell me what to do I thought, this is stupid the very fact that I’m suspicious of him but allowing him to help me; I growled at him as a warning, he didn’t take notice, just chuckled as if at some personal joke.

He tore off part of his shirt and tied it around my wound, putting pressure on it. I whimpered, it hurt really badly, the material was absorbing the blood slowly but it was itchy. Why did the material have to be so itchy? I was about to run off into the trees, to safety, home, but what he said then stopped me in my tracks I couldn’t move.

He whispered it again ‘I know your secret’ there was a slight pause. ‘I know you, you are human and part shape shifter; you can change, no, shift into what you are now’.

I was practically having a heart attack; my heart felt like it would jump out at any moment. I started to sweat and panic. My shape began to shimmer and waver, I shuddered as pain rippled through my body. My senses were becoming duller; I could no longer smell his scent nor focus on my shape. Once my body had stopped shifting form I found that I was laying on the grass, where I had last crouched as a husky, now as a vulnerable, weak, naked girl. My vision began to get blurry as tears spilt down my face, my hearing began to fade. My lungs hurt and I felt like I was falling...... drowning, in deep endless water......... The last thing I saw was a blurred face full of concern and worry looking down at me. I sat bolt right up in bed, gasping for air, I tried to get my breathing under control. I gave a sigh of relief as I recognised my surroundings................. It was just a dream.

I am safe.

For now.

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't exactly a short story, it's part of a book that I'm writing. I hope you like it!

WHEN THE HORSEMEN RIDE

Chapter 1

“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”

-Ingrid Bergman-

The snow fell softly onto the frost-covered ground. Adam sat quietly on his window sill, still thinking about her. Her coffin had to be empty. HAD to be! There were still so many things he needed to say to her.

He sighed and watched as his warm breath fogged up the glass. He stuck his finger on it and began to draw her insignia. Soon the doodle faded but it was still imprinted in his mind . . . actually, more like scarred into his brain. Always there, always her. He’d seen her die so many times, but he never thought she’d actually stay dead.

Suddenly realizing how contradicting his thoughts were, he shook his head and began to look around the room. It seemed emptier without her barging in to give him a mission. He snickered as the thought brought up fond memories of their experiences. Regardless, the memory of her dead still burned his mind. There were burning buildings as the town was being demolished by creatures that were not of this world. Hideous little bastards they were. The man that released them claimed to be Lucifer himself and the only way to open the gate to hell was to kill its guardian bloodline, the Yasutora line.

Angel Lee Yasutora’s family and herself. He slowly eliminated them one by one until he got to her, saving her for the last. He tormented her, drove her to the point of complete madness, and then he used it all against her. She died that very day. Her last words made him leader of her demon hunting organization. He gave the orders now. He took her place, but it has to only be temporary right? She has to come back!

As if to awaken him from his thoughts, there was a soft knock on his door.

“Master Adam? We’ve got reports of demon activity. We need you to sort the team. Can you please come with me?”

Adam did not reply. He still didn’t like the idea of taking her place. He couldn’t.

“Master Adam, as your right hand, I will take charge if need be. I-“

“NO!” Adam cut in, “I’ll be there in a moment.”

She was silent for a moment, and then replied with a simple “yes sir” before walking away.

Adam stood and took one last look out the window. It’s going to be a long night.

“Well it’s now or never.” He said to the darkness that surrounded him as he walked away.

He stepped into a futuristic looking science lab that they used for home base. This lab was built underneath a mansion that Angel’s father left to her when she came back to America from Paraiso. He smirked a little as her name floated through his mind.

As he walked through, people were rushing past him, from corner to corner, trying to sort out this mess.

Researchers were reading old texts, making notes and relaying information to the hunters that were nearby. He felt the energy and excitement that Angel had always talked about, but he knew hers had been slightly different. She felt this because she could feel the power and the fact that she had created this and the fate of the world rested in their hands.

A woman with red hair and green eyes walked up and, with the same demanding voice, said,

“Master Adam. We are having a problem in south-side Stillwater. Here are the demons that have been sighted in that area. Who do you think is suitable to go?” She said as she handed him a list of demons.

He looked over it carefully.

The demon Fey was there, Coral, Chase, and Kin.

Kin. They had run-ins with him before. Almost everyone on that team died because of that. He had to be careful for fear of running into him again.

“Red, you’re going to lead the team. Kayle is going with you as your second, and the rest is yours. Choose wisely.” He said firmly

Red saluted him with a look of satisfaction and walked away, giving orders.

Adam gave a heavy sigh and walked over to the memorial case which held some of the items Angel used in her final battle. This included her favorite weapons, her cracked helmet, her dog tags, even her voice manipulator. Just seeing this made him think about her again. He missed her so much. He wished she’d come back.

Chapter 2

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”

-Maya Angelou-

He hung around the lab for a while before collecting a few weapons and gong on a hunt himself, leaving Damien in charge. He left the mansion gates into a scene of snowy destruction. Despite the cold, burning buildings, rubble and litter that was left over from the town becoming “the devil’s playground,” were still visible beneath the thick sheet of snow.

All this was once Stillwater, Oklahoma.

He walked through its empty streets that ran by what used to be Lowe’s and let his EMF meter run as he swept it across the space in front of him. He walked by both entrances to the parking lot of what was left of Cimarron Townhomes and the meter began to flicker. He looked around him and saw nothing at first, but the next thing he knew, he was on his back with the creature on top of him. He wrestled it for a moment, keeping it at a safe distance, and yanked out his custom glock with bullets laced with holy water, and shot the human vessel in the face.

There was a small twinge in his mind. The fear, the humanity, It was the refusal to shoot as the vessel as it was a little girl with a teddy bear soaked in blood. Of course, whatever image he had of the sweet girl she probably was, it quickly disappeared as the child stood again with half her face missing.

Rising to his feet, he wiped at an errant streak of blood that splattered his face. They locked sights, both waiting for the other to make a move.

Despite his patience, it seemed like the more he waited, the more this thing was winning.

She cocked her head to the side. The gleam in her eye made him prepare for a smart-ass remark.

“You seem . . . tense. Could it be that you are nervous? Are you scared? ,” She began to walk in a relaxed circle around him, “You know, I’ve seen her. She is beautiful.”

Seen who? Angel? Impossible! This is ridiculous!! Why is he standing here and listening to this monster?!

“You know what is most beautiful about her? Her blood. I remember seeing her. You see, first we shaved her head. Then, we shaved off her skin. After she hung there like meat on a hook for a while, we began to cut her, piece by-” He shot her again. He kept shooting. Not stopping. He didn’t stop until he heard nothing but the clicking from the gun.

Then he knew what he had to do. The Latin words came to mind naturally. Not surprisingly really, Angel had almost literally drilled them into his head.

Exorcizo te, immunde spiritus, in nomine Dei Patris omnipotentis, et in nomine domini nostri, Iesu Christi, et in nomine Spiritus Sancti.”

Just as he said these words, the young vessel and the thing in her body screamed simultaneously. Almost as if they were one being. The girl’s eyes were black. Then something that looked almost like engine oil dripped from them. It was also streaming out of her nose and spilling from her mouth. As many times as he’d seen thing, he still couldn’t get used to seeing it from a child. It killed him inside just a little more.

The scream that came from the finally released creature echoed through the town as it disintegrated into the concrete, leaving a black stain within the snow.

He felt the oppressive energy from around him. Moving in to defense mode, he became awake and alert. The energy got stronger, stronger. Whatever it was, it was close, powerful, and gone. There was nothing there. He looked around.

Damn it Adam. Keep your wits ABOUT you!!!! You’re making yourself sense these things. They’re all over the place!!!!

This thought ran through his mind. He felt like a moron. Without letting his guard down, he continued on, his feet crunching the snow beneath him.

He walked past a few fast-food stores that looked like even the demons didn’t want their food when they demolished the pathetic buildings. It was an interesting observation. Jumping over a few totaled cars, he made his way to Wal-Mart, which was (of course) still standing.

“Its funny, I used to hate coming here. Now it’s like heaven.” He said to the empty winter air as he smiled at the irony in the statement. With a sudden stop, he realized something. He still spoke as if she were right next to him... He must be losing his mind. He shook his head and continued on.

He muscled open the once automatic doors and made his way inside the looted, littered, and no longer crowded general store. He pulled out his EMF meter and switched it on.

Very little activity here.

He was glad for this fact. He didn’t want to go through another storefront brawl with a demon. Definitely not something he wanted to happen again. He tracked his way over to the sporting goods center and loaded a pack he was carrying with him full of ammo and extra weapons. Something reminded him about the time when he actually had to pay for this stuff. Funny, it was only about a year ago and it seemed like a long time. So, for a little self-inflicted humor, he pulled out his wallet and left one of his credit cards on the counter. He began to snicker a little at his joke, though it didn’t last long. Jokes like that never do when you’re alone. Just as he was about to high-tail it out of there, his EMF meter began to flicker. With quick thinking, he pulled out his glock as he began to move. He dropped the empty clip and began reaching for another when he heard a loud crash. He skidded behind a shelf to catch his breath.

“We know you’re here. Come on out!!” He heard a sickly sweet feminine voice

That’s when Adam decided to take a peek. He looked out and saw two unfamiliar vessels, both male. Then, he spotted her. Fey.

Shit, shit, SHIT!!!! What the hell do I do? If I run, Fey will sure as hell catch me!! But If I stay, I’m dead meat!!! Gimme a fuckin’ break!!!

“I smell you boy. There’s no point in hiding.” Fey said in a cooing voice that sounded like she was enjoying this

C’mon Adam. You’re better than this! THINK!!! There’s gotta be some kinda way outta this!!!

As he thought this, Fey gave a sickly laugh that sent chills up his spine.

“Marco.”

He began reaching for the other clip

“Polo.”

He didn’t have much time left.

“Marco.”

He dropped it..

“GOTCHA!!!”

He began to run. His entire world seemed to be collapsing around him as the other demons began pushing over the shelves, barely missing him. Then, gravity began to take over as he stumbled over something. The fall knocked the wind out of him. All the oxygen around him seemed to be gone. He couldn’t breathe. There was a slap on his back, and then with a big gasp, he felt the air fill his lungs. A hand grabbed face, squeezing his chin.

“Well, aren’t we just a cutie? I think I’ll keep you,”

He began to reach for something. Anything.

“C’mon, don’t be shy boy.”

He felt the cool, hard metal of a baseball bat. Without a second thought, he bashed her over the head with it. He scrambled to where his last magazine had fallen and wrenched it out from underneath one of the shelves just in time to doge a swing from one of the demons. He took off running, snatched his bag, and loaded his gun.

This was it. He had a split second descision.

Okay, choice one. Shoot them with holy water bullets and hope it delays them enough to get away. Problem, last mag. Choice two. Shoot the glass and run like hell and hope they choose not to fallow me. Problem, they probably will. Dammit, why can’t my choices ever be easy?!

With this thought, he made his choice. He ran towards the doors and fired at the glass. With one leap, he busted through it and ran. Pushing himself to his limit, he took one look back. They didn’t follow him.

Too easy. But if I get away, I don’t really care.

And with that, he took off.

Chapter 3

“A friend who dies, it's something of you who dies.”

-Gustave Flaubert-

He had been running for hours before he was sure he had lost them.

Damn, He thought

That’s what you get for being too cocky!!!

He laughed at himself. He can be such a moron sometimes. As the exhaustion of his encounter faded, he looked around at his surroundings.

Boomer Lake . . . it used to be such a beautiful place, but now it’s just a place that smells of decomposing bodies and sulfur. Bodies that had either no use or served their purpose were dumped into the lake, which was now red with blood. It was devastating.

Why?

He was beginning to break down.

Angel, I need you!

Tears burned his eyes.

I lov-

His thoughts were interrupted by a long ranged walkie-talkie he carried with him.

“Master Adam, can you hear me? Over.”

It was Red and her countrified, demanding voice.

I can’t break down now!! What the hell am I doing? These people NEED me! I think I’m losing my friggin’ mind!!!

“Adam, I know you can hear me. Answer PLEASE! Over!”

Red was getting frustrated. If he didn’t answer, she would probably send a search party out for him. He can’t have that.

“This is Adam. What do you need? Over.”

“Get your ass back to base! We got ourselves a situation! Over!”

Situation? What could it be this time?

“What kind of situation? Over.”

“Sir, I’m not sure how to put this. Adam, someone broke in. Well I can’t say that because they knew the codes and everything! Adam I . . . I think it was Angel . . . . Over.”

Angel. His breath almost left him again. How? She couldn’t be alive. She, she . . .

“Red, don’t touch anything! I’ll be right over as soon as I can! Over!”

He shoved the walkie back into his pocket and began his trek back to base.

After walking for hours, he couldn’t bear the anticipation. He moved along, checking vehicles to see if they were in driving shape. That was when he spotted a Jeep Grand Cherokee. In love, he checked it. It was in perfect working order!!! What luck! He opened the driver’s side to check for keys. Damn. Nothing.

Ah hell, well I guess you can’t get that lucky.

He chunked his pack into the passenger’s side and hopped in. He sighed. Hot-wiring was a bitch but he had no choice. Once it roared to life, he drove. He dodged other cars, took detours, and sped as fast as he could. He felt free, the excitement of “putting the pedal to the metal.” He was enjoying himself, then suddenly, a blonde woman appeared out of nowhere and he hit her. Afraid to get out of the car, he stuck his head out the window and watched her for a moment. Her eyes were closed. He began to reach for his glock, when suddenly, her jet black eyes opened and she began to get up. Panicked, Adam stomped on the gas pedal and ran her over again, without a second look back.

He sped his way to their home base and rushed inside. He was about to babble what happened to him to Red until he saw what she was talking about. No one was harmed. The only thing that looked out of place was the memorial case in the back. It was smashed to pieces, and it’s contents were gone. Angel . . . . . . . .

“Don’t you start too,” Damien said

“It could’ve been anybody! You know very well that people were after her weapons and armor. She’s DEAD. That’s that. You need to move on! All of you!!!”

That was when he had enough. He walked over and balled up his fist. His first instinct, swing. The blow knocked him off his feet. Damien was on the floor, in a daze.

“I didn’t want to do that Damien,” he said in a low growl, “But the truth is, none of us know if she really is or not. And if you start doubting, then everyone will. Even me. I don’t want to doubt her. Not for a second!!!”

With that he made his way to the shattered memorial case and began to pick through it. He came upon a folded note. Picking it up, he opened it to find Angel’s handwriting inside.

His end is nigh!!

The time for Lucifer’s rein is coming to an end!!!!

HE WILL FALL!!!

He read it aloud. The room went silent. He looked around at the surprised and confused looks.

“What the hell are you all staring at? Clean this up and get back to work! The extinction of human beings is not going to wait for us!!!” He yelled as he shoved note into his pocket

With that, everyone began moving, cleaning, researching, whatever. Adam glanced at Red.

“Red, lemme see the security video. We should be able to get a better look of her there.”

Red nodded and rushed over to the security room where everyone was kept track of.

He walked in shortly after she pulled up the video. She played it. And it went on. And on. And on. And on, and on, and on, and ononononononon-

“GHAAAAH! I can’t take it any more! Just fast forward it!!!” He screamed, frustrated

Red gave him a look like he was crazy, but followed his orders anyway.

Once they reached the part with the initial break-in, she played the video again.

They witnessed it. This wasn’t a break-in. She really did know the codes!! She had to have. He saw the light above the door turn green, and she walked right in! She was in a black cloak, all black. You couldn’t even see her face she was in so much black. Wow. People almost instantaneously noticed this strange intruder and began to attack her. Then something strange happened. These black . . . shadowy . . . tentacle-like things emerged from the ground and trapped the hunters to the floor. No harm done. Just trapped.

“All I can say is what the fuck.” Adam declared, sounding like he was disturbed

“Yeah, well I say that ain’t right.” Red said unequivocally

“I agree. it is a little, disturbing if you know what I mean.” Damien said in a joking voice

Both turned very slowly and glared at him, making it obvious that they didn’t find him amusing. His little chuckle turned into a wimper as he saw that they weren’t laughing.

Both shook their head and looked back at the video just in time to see her leave and everything pretty much return to normal, save the broken memorial case and the confused people.

“Wait, how did she do that? What just happened? What was with the shadows?” Damien babbled, sounding very confused.

“Well it ain’t faked or anything. If it was, then this chick was ridin’ Bob the invisible bronco.” Red said in her country twang

Adam smiled at the reference.

“Who the hell is Bob the Invisible Bronco?” he asked

Red looked offended.

“What” You think jus’ ‘cause I grew up in Texas means we didn’t have things like that? I had imaginary friends too y’know!!”

Adam couldn’t hold it any longer. He fell out of the chair and just laughed. Red began to throw a fit and said her “country-fiedcurse words”, which made him laugh harder. She finally shut her mouth when she realized why he was laughing. After the moment of glorious comedy, Adam picked himself up and took one more look at the video. It was definitely Angel. He pulled out the note again and read it.

“He will fall huh? Let’s hope so.” Adam smiled

I hope you like it!!

• 2 weeks later...

ive been planning a vampire horror/romance/thriller etc novel....ive been planning for ages...but i think it will turn out alright....if ii ever actually finish d planning and d novel. ive only done the prolougue n a whole lota other planning crap...sooo yea...

here it is!

Vampires? Yes. Vampires. They do exist and yes I freaked out totally when I first found out...well I wasn’t really with it when I saw a vampire for the first time, but when I finally believed in them I went crazy. Who wouldn’t? We read novels and picture books about them and we also watch movies based on them but we never really thought they ever existed. I think many people wouldn’t want them to exist. They’re bloodthirsty immortals who are cold hearted and are obsessed with sex. The vampires that exist are the type that we see on the screens. Vampires, who burn in the sun, sleep during the day in coffins or never sleep, vampires who die when staked in the heart, who get hurt from garlic and holy water. Vampires, who crave for human blood, actually have fangs and are flawless in every way from facial features to their body. The type that we see who are the evil ones.

But have you ever thought...what if vampires weren’t evil? What if some were the nicest people you’d ever meet? What if they were just like us, but locked away in a shell they can’t escape from? What if they hate who they are? And there are others who are proud of what they have become. We’re not all perfect even if some of us are flawless.

My life was changed so dramatically that sometimes I think it was meant to happen. It was my fate to be involved in this crazy story that I’d never in a million years thought I would be involved in. But when I think about it, my life would be meaningless if this never happened. My life would have been an empty book. A blank page. An unfinished novel that will never have a true meaning behind the letters. My life would be bland and colourless. Terrible and amazing things have happened to me but I'm grateful that they did happen.

The hunt

Prologue

I walk alone. I can feel the cold night air tickling the back of my neck, but It doesn’t affect me like it did earlier, I feel unafraid of the night around me, I feel more afraid of feeling unafraid. Hours of running, sneaking, creeping, loneliness, that creeping feeling on the back of your neck as if a hand is hovering about to get you, but it never does, its lost its novelty I know that they’re going to get me, I don’t know who they are, what they want or why they’re after me, but I just want them to hurry up and get me already. I feel excited, I know it’s wrong but I want to play level up on this sick game, I know I can’t outrun them, but there’s just something about this chase that makes me feel different, I feel strong, I feel weak, I feel big, I feel small, I feel amazing. I know I can’t outrun them, but I love this running, this crazy mentality, feeling so trapped, yet so free.

Background noises

They say I’m mad. They don’t know what to think of me, my parents look at me and I can see the shame in their eyes, they smile at me and try so hard to pretend they’re proud, but I know what they think, they long for a normal daughter. I go by the name of Aphrodite Moon, my mother cried when I first told her this at the age of 13 when it started. My real name is Margaret Moon, I have curly thick black hair half down my back and heavily lined black- brown eyes. I’m quite short and curvy, I’m not conventionally shaped, I don’t want to be, beauty shines through in the person, not the appearance. I dress in stars and moons and stones, I wear my spirituality across myself and I’m not afraid to show it, people laugh at me but I don’t care, these people have weak aura’s there is no spark to them, just blank clichéd shells, too afraid to step forward and be themselves. I’m 16 now and a week ago I was sectioned for opening a vein down my arm for a spell, they don’t understand me, I drenched plasticine people figures in my blood, I just wanted them to feel my pain, to feel what I feel. They think I’m an extremist, they think I’m mentally unwell, they tried to give me medication but I refused, they wouldn’t let me go, they thought I was a danger to myself and others, I have never harmed anyone else, I don’t perform black magic, at least not often, not to underserving cases. They don’t get witchcraft; they think it’s a mental illness. All through school people used to laugh at me, or give me odd looks, then there were those who tried to help me, they were the worst, looking all sympathetic whilst I was lost in the world of magic. The world doesn’t know me and it never will.

I hate the ward, I pity the people, they’re not ill, just different, I helped them to refuse their medication and be free, they have bigger souls, sadness is part of them, it’s who they are, why do people have to mess with that, more soulless shells.

I couldn’t stand it on the ward so I had to get out. It upset me that I hurt my parents, but I don’t need them, they’re not real people their shells, they feel but they still don’t see the world through different eyes they just see a television viewing of how it should be as they were taught from the age of 5. I won’t pretend to be like them, I am unique I have a spirit, a soul and a true mind. You can’t medicate that away. So I pretended I was making process, I smiled, I faked my medication, I was sugar sweet, until they allowed me to walk alone around the grounds, they thought I was better, better from what, correction they thought I was normal that words stings, because who really is “normal”? I ran. I ran from the hospital entrance I just kept running, my hair wildly flowing in a tangled mass behind me my dress floating in the air. I ran down twisting lanes and busy roads, I didn’t know where I was going, I didn’t recognise my surroundings, it was amazing, just running to wherever my legs take me, feeling so free, magical, excited, amazing.

Then I wake up.

I am in some woods, I don’t know. I’m not sure. I don’t understand. I feel different. Its night time and the moon shines down on me from between a clearing in the trees. Its beautiful;. I can feel its gaze. I have a bloody gash on my cheek the pain feels like a bubbling fizz, leading me forward, making me want to grin, my hands are cold and clean. They look different, they were clutched in the mud, yet sparkling clean with manicure like nails. This wasn’t right, someone had put me here, cut my face and somehow cleaned my hands. I wasn’t afraid. I’m not afraid. I feel alive. I stand up and raise my palms to the moon, I feel like I’m floating, I close my eyes and feel my body lift of the ground I can feel the magic, I open my eyes, I’m still standing in the clearing. Pain hits my face and everything now seems horribly real, I stare at my hands and the fear starts creeping along up my back like a noose at my neck. I know I’m not safe. Why are my hands clean? Why am I here? How did I get that gash? Why wasn’t I afraid? The cold night air tickles me, its bitter, I want to curl up, I want to run away. I stay deathly still, I’m paralysed by fear, I feel helpless and young. The darkness is blinding and wind howls in my ears, like a scream or a shriek, as the wind picks up, the autumn leaves begin to float around my ankles, they fear too. I can hear the sound of something running through the woods. A person, a creature. No. it’s probably a deer or a rabbit. Calm down I tell myself. I squeeze my eyes tight shut and stand for a few minutes, I can hear and feel, I pretend its daytime. I’m going for a walk. Having a lovely time. It almost works, but then I feel an arms] slide around my shoulders slowly. It’s cold and slender. I can’t open my eyes, I don’t want to, I’m scared of what I might see. It’s not real. The hand strokes my face, running a long pointed finger along the line of my gash, collecting blood, they push their finger gently into my mouth, I can taste my blood. This is real. I stand deathly still as the hand strokes and caresses my face and hair, it feels gentle and loving, yet cold and unforgiving, I slowly raise my arm and feel the hand rested on me, its bony and smooth, somehow clean feeling. Beautiful to the touch, a small gash like ridge cut in the middle. The hand is perfectly imperfect. It slowly slides off me and I feel cool smooth lips on my cheek, a small kiss, I can’t move. I feel their lips move to my ear and a cold female voice whispers:

“Start running.”

Suddenly I feel released and my legs begin to run, I open my eyes and see the moon glinting, the woman is nowhere to be seen, I don’t know what's going on, I don’t understand, I feel scared, I feel terrified, I can sense her in the woods and I have terrifying feeling she’s still with me, I hear other footsteps around me, shes not alone. But I can’t think. As I run I reach up to the gash on my face it now feels like a distant scar. Who was she, what did she do to me. I feel compelled, as if this woman has a hold over me. I feel her around me, I see nothing, I hear nothing, I feel everything. I keep running. The trees twist around me, manipulating my mind like twisted figures, the woods seems like a thick dark labrynth and the leaves follow me howling, as I fly through the wind. The howling rushes at my ears as I run, it’s like music, beautiful music, as if the forest is singing to me, so beautiful and pure its almost disturbing. I trip. I land in the mud and leaves, a dull ache buzzes in my arm. The mud taints my porcelain hands. I feel dirty and small. I curl up and cry. I feel like crying, this Is so beautiful, its art. Amazing art, the art of fear. I hear a shout in the distance, no, a chant, I listen closer. It’s her.

“This is the hunt, you have to keep running. This is the hunt, you have to keep running. This is the hunt, you have to keep running. This is the hunt, you have to keep running.”

It was her.

I stumble to my feet and brush of my arms, I feel so much unimaginable fear. I carry on running. I don’t know why, I know this is pointless, I can’t outrun her, she’s all around me. somehow she makes me want to try though, she makes me want to run.

“Aphrodite.”

She calls out. I run on, long hours pass as I run, I never tire, I feel good, I feel different I feel untouched I enjoy the hunt, I love it. She continues to cry my name. I love it, I feel so alive, so excited, so different. I feel like I’m me, this woman, spirit, creature, whatever, knows me, the real me, she can gets in my head, and I love it. I stop running and tone it down to a steady walk. I feel strong. Unafraid.

confidence

I walk alone. I can feel the cold night air tickling the back of my neck, but It doesn’t affect me like it did earlier, I feel unafraid of the night around me, I feel more afraid of feeling unafraid. Hours of running, sneaking, creeping, loneliness, that creeping feeling on the back of your neck as if a hand is hovering about to get you, but it never does, its lost its novelty I know that they’re going to get me, I don’t know who they are, what they want or why they’re after me, but I just want them to hurry up and get me already. I feel excited, I know it’s wrong but I want to play level up on this sick game, I know I can’t outrun them, but there’s just something about this chase that makes me feel different, I feel strong, I feel weak, I feel big, I feel small, I feel amazing. I know I can’t outrun them, but I love this running, this crazy mentality, feeling so trapped, yet so free.

I reach a clearing in the woods. I’m tired I want to see her.

“I’m not afraid.” I cry out.

“No?” I hear her whisper over my shoulder, my breath turns shaky as fear creeps into my every muscle, but I pretend. I want to turn and look at her but something stops me.

“No. I’m excited.”

“I know.”

“Who are you?”

“Kali. I’m just like you, Look at me.” I turn slowly and see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, she has long silky red hair a pale freckled face with piercing blue eyes, she’s tall and slender, and draped in a white sheet, her feet are bare. “I can release you Aphrodite, you don’t belong. Just like me.” her tone is cold, hard, full of mock caring but I can see through her I can see the falseness in her appearance, I look at her a bit closer, at the heat of my gaze her beautiful disguise slowly Falls I shiver briskly as our eyes connect once more. Her skin turns a pasty deadened grey the colour of dead feeling and her piercing blue eyes slant in like a snakes, curling menacingly, her red hair is dowsed in mud and as she turns I realised she was bald at the back revealing painful pink raw flesh. I gasp.

“You died four hours ago Aphrodite.” She says, I shake my head. I feel no remorse, or sadness, just surprise, the new fearless me is the me with nothing to lose. “I saw you running and I followed you, I saw you’re soul and I sought you out, you needed this release.” I shake my head.

“Why did you make me run.. Why did you make me fear…” her voice turns sympathetic.

“So you could learn, you needed this.” I shake my head again.

“No, you had no right! You don’t know me, you had no right.”

“Please you need me, we can be together you’re the same as me, come with me!” I shake my head, her voice turns deadly hard “It’s a lonely eternity Aphrodite.”

“Go away.” I say as tears fell from my eyes. She looks at me menacingly and leans forwards and whispers in my ear.

“Sleep well.” She kisses me on the cheek once more and then turns, running back into the forest, I call ater her, but she’s gone. I wait. I scream. I fall into my own private hell. Then I realise. Eternity. I’ll be alone forever, I’m stuck here, I’m dead. It’s a lonely eternity. All for the sake of the hunt.

Epilogue

Eternity hurts when your alone. I can’t approach people. I can’t speak to anyone. It’s been a year now and I finally understand what kali did. This loneliness is agony. It’s enough to turn anyone bitter, I sit here in my forest and wait just as kali had, I am just like her, now I look forward to my hunt. I might be dead, but I feel more afraid then I ever did, afraid that this is my forever, observing from a distance.

That man was like no other he seemed strange but yet I feel drawn to him.

Well let’s get started shall we? When I was 9 months old my mother and father killed themselves I was in and out of foster homes bashed and knocked to the ground. My life was a living night mare until I met Jack; jack is a lycan a powerful night dweller. I always thought that these creatures didn’t exist but that all changed when I was taken to Transylvania those stories of Vampires, lycan’s and other midnight creatures were all true. I was taken in by a young looking man I was thinking at the time this young man must be a waiter but it turned out he was the same man who had taken me in.

Many years past and I were getting older looking it each year before I knew what he was What Jack was.

I saw that man through my bedroom window, down in the rose garden below as he walked around the roses die and dropped to the ground.

I ran screaming down the stairs to be met by Jack he asked “what’s wrong Andreea”

Jack! I saw a man he killed your roses!

Andreea there is nothing to worry about trust me he cannot hurt you or me. I stand there crying my mascara running down my cheeks I tremble and fall to the ground.

Jack held my trembling body to try calm me down he kissed the top of my head, he smelt so good just like fresh roses and tulips.

A week passed since I saw that man I kept wondering who and what he was.

Jack sat out in the Rose Garden. The Rose Garden was like a fairy tale like no other, the rose bushes were cut perfectly followed by the sharp pointed thorns and lush green foliage.

I leant against the old wooden door frame and watched him closely he sat so still just reading the paper he looked so calm and peaceful maybe I shouldn’t tell him the news. I slowly turn to walk away when Jack grabbed me around the stomach and asked ‘Do you always watch me so closely till you turn and walk away?’

A dark red flushed through my cheeks I smile a cheeky little smile hehe I only do when I don’t think you can hear or see me!

Don’t forget I can smell you, you and your delicate perfume, your hair products, your scent and your blood.

So now your tell me I stink thanks Jack I say as I run my finger down his spinal cord

You don’t stink Andreea your scent is so intense I can’t hold on to my sanity because of your scent it makes me crazy I just want to hold you closer to me then I do with my own heart.

I kiss him on the cheek and whisper in his ear so do I

I face him serious Jack that man who I saw kill the rose left this letter on the porch and its addressed to you jack I remove a gold bulky letter from my jacket and passed him the letter.

He held it and dropped it straight away he stumbled backwards and fell into the glass door his body weight smashed the door I ran to his side

JACK ARE YOU ALRIGHT ! I helped him off the ground carefully he had long shreds of glass sticking into his back I screamed Jack don’t mo.. it was too late he started to change into his second form as he dose the glass falls like snow on the ground

He turns and looks at me with those bright blue eyes he turned and ran

I fell to the ground crying my mascara ran down my face I picked up a shaded piece of the glass and cut deep into my wrist and the blood began to flow.

Hours passed intill jack came home to find me covered in blood and with his letter opened next to me with blood finger prints on the torn corners.

He bent down and picked me off the floor I heard him whisper to himself I should of never of left her why should she love me if I can’t even save her from a piece of glass his tears fell down on to my face.

I slept for days on end.

I woke to find Jack sitting staring at me on the 15th day of my slumber I pull myself slowly up into a sloppy sitting position and tried to speak but my mouth was so dry my tongue felt like sandpaper and what a taste it was a taste like no ever tasted before it was so sweet and rich I just wanted more.

A shadow covered me I looked up it was Jack he didn’t look well I stared at him then down to what he had a grip on it was a large knife covered in blood .

I spoke slowly and quietly ‘Jack what you have done’ my eyes went from the blood covered knife up his wrist and forearms to see large knife wounds on his veins. JACK you didn’t did you please tell me you didn’t

He didn’t look at me but he spoke low and fast “IT WAS THE ONLY Way you would have survived such a blood lose’

What taking your blood would help how huh Tell me the truth what will happen to me Jack tell me please I need to know!

It will make you stronger, faster and it will turn you into a creature like me except you will only be able to change under a full moon

So Jack what your telling me is that I am a werewolf?

Yeah Andreea if you put it that way!

GET OUT NOW JACK I am sorry I can’t see your face at a time like this.

He back slowly out of the room whispering I am sorry it was the only way Andreea please don’t hate me!

I rip apart one of the feather throw cushions apart the feather fly then float to the ground like small delicate snowflakes on a snowy winter night.

I walked down the stair case in to the kitchen to see Jack leaning over the counter turns slowly to see me my tears rolling down my pale cheeks “ Andreea I am sorry” NO Jack don’t say that I don’t mind I promise!

I wrap my arms around Jack and hugged him Jack I want to find out who that man is and what he has to do with me and you Jack please let me do this.

Andreea I want to let you but he can kill you he is powerful, cruel and mean He will want you He will use you to his advantage. HE WILL USE YOU TO KILL ME!

What are you talking about Jack you have nothing to worry about I am a big girl I know what I am getting myself into I just want to know what he wants and if I have it Jack please.

Listen Andreea your parents died so you could survive and live a long life with me please don’t be silly and let their death go to waste

JACK I need to do this I have to please

Listen Andreea you’re the most valuable weapon in and on this planet one wrong move and your done toast, dead I will not just sit down and take that in I will not hand the enemy a weapon I will not just give you away your mine and I love you because I need you!

Come with me then please or just let me read what those last pages said the ones I read before I started to black –out please they will help with my research and I don’t even have to leave you for them!

Andreea I am sorry I can’t let you do that it’s impossible those letters and documents were burnt the day they came I am sorry unless you can remember what they looked like can you?

Umm yeah I think so why?

Well since your blood was smeared all over them you can bring them back to the present time.

What how is that possible?

It’s hard to explain but you have a blood connection with those letters and documents

• 3 weeks later...

This is way twisted ;-;

But I love it,lolol.

The Hanging Garden

“Can I come over to your house?” Emmett asks. It’s a simple question with a hint of implications in it, paired with wide eyes and a step towards him. They’re close, so close that it’s hard for Adriel to keep his hands off him when it’s so fucking tempting. His hands move all over the older boy’s chest and all they want to do is push him into bed.

“Why the hell would you want to?” Adriel whispers. His voice is cold, his tone stiff. Almost as if he were trying to defend something, protect it. His eyes are dark, so dark that the pupils are indistinguishable from the irises. Emmett likes it, likes the way the defensive words that come out of Adriel’s mouth don’t match up with his eager hands.

They breathe in unison for a second, and then another. Adriel can see Emmett’s holding back by the look in his eyes, a look that conveys he would do anything to erase the centimeters between them. They study each other just like that, eye-to-eye. Adriel mentally traces the contours of Emmett’s face, the face he loves the most, with its soft lines. Emmett is beautiful, yet so insecure about himself and that’s what Adriel finds so incredibly fascinating. Fascinating that something so wonderful could be so self-conscious, so self-aware.

He recalls he used to know another boy that was beautiful. Tyler was beauty and smiles and freedom, but he was not fascinating. He wasn’t like Emmett, who was pain and insecurity, but still had beauty.

Emmett isn’t freedom. Emmett isn’t smiles.

Adriel answers Emmett’s question by pulling his shirt and pressing his lips onto his in a frantic kiss. Their lips go numb from the way they press and press against each other, bruising and crashing again and again.

It stings a little for Adriel because the bruises from Tyler are still there as well as MichaelDakotaVinceCraig’s. But he ignores it, because in the end, the pain in the beginning is always worth it.

He wakes up in the morning alone, to the television. Adriel thinks the TV is a lot like him. Heartless, soulless, cold, yet alive somehow.

The floor of his bedroom is still covered with clothes. Emmett’s and his, though he can’t sort out which is which and whose were whose. They all look the same to him. He sighs and pushes them into the closet with the thought that he’d deal with them later. There is a coil of rope that he shoves into the deep recesses of the storage space before throwing the clothes on top.

He vaguely remembers that it’s Friday, but due to his recent losses, he’s been allowed time away from work. So on goes the suit and tie, fabric blacker than night. Black for the appearance of grief, the hiding of the smile behind false tears. He’s grinning a little as he takes his morning coffee and tightens his tie, not quite as tight as the ones he tied the night before, but tight enough to remind him of the knots he made. Grinning a little because he’s content enough, even humming a broken melody as he walks out the door.

And there Emmett is, in his garden. He’s not that fascinating, not anymore. Not now when his insecurity is gone, though he is still so beautiful. He floats a few inches above the ground, and the eyes that had stared at him with such a passionate intensity the night before were now empty voids. His head cocked to the side as if to ask ‘Why?’

A few steps more and there is Michael. Still the tall and cocky bastard with the very top of his toes touching the ground. He’s never been Adriel’s favorite, being more fun rather than beauty. But he is there and Adriel’s feeling quite content, so he doesn’t linger on the subject further.

Tyler is in the front, the closest to the entrance and exit of the house. He’s a little too pale now, still smiling far from the beauty he once was. His mouth looks stretched across his face, lips pale, and Adriel realizes he can’t remember how much he liked Tyler if he liked him at all.

One, two, three, four strides and he leaves Emmett, Vince, Michael, Craig, Dakota, and Tyler, finally Tyler, behind. As he closes the door behind him, he remembers that they aren’t really floating and that there are ropes attached to the awnings by the way the frames groan under the weight.

He walks at a quick and sure pace. Each foot in front of the other is a step farther and farther away from TylerDakotaVinceMichaelCraig and now Soohyun that hang in the garden of his house. His garden that has no plants, but feels like a garden to Adriel all the same. An assortment of flowers that were once beautiful and alive, but were now wilted and withered, held upright by a single rope.

He likes to call it his hanging garden.

Guest Dark Light *

This is way twisted ;-;

But I love it,lolol.

The Hanging Garden

“Can I come over to your house?” Emmett asks. It’s a simple question with a hint of implications in it, paired with wide eyes and a step towards him. They’re close, so close that it’s hard for Adriel to keep his hands off him when it’s so fucking tempting. His hands move all over the older boy’s chest and all they want to do is push him into bed.

“Why the hell would you want to?” Adriel whispers. His voice is cold, his tone stiff. Almost as if he were trying to defend something, protect it. His eyes are dark, so dark that the pupils are indistinguishable from the irises. Emmett likes it, likes the way the defensive words that come out of Adriel’s mouth don’t match up with his eager hands.

They breathe in unison for a second, and then another. Adriel can see Emmett’s holding back by the look in his eyes, a look that conveys he would do anything to erase the centimeters between them. They study each other just like that, eye-to-eye. Adriel mentally traces the contours of Emmett’s face, the face he loves the most, with its soft lines. Emmett is beautiful, yet so insecure about himself and that’s what Adriel finds so incredibly fascinating. Fascinating that something so wonderful could be so self-conscious, so self-aware.

He recalls he used to know another boy that was beautiful. Tyler was beauty and smiles and freedom, but he was not fascinating. He wasn’t like Emmett, who was pain and insecurity, but still had beauty.

Emmett isn’t freedom. Emmett isn’t smiles.

Adriel answers Emmett’s question by pulling his shirt and pressing his lips onto his in a frantic kiss. Their lips go numb from the way they press and press against each other, bruising and crashing again and again.

It stings a little for Adriel because the bruises from Tyler are still there as well as MichaelDakotaVinceCraig’s. But he ignores it, because in the end, the pain in the beginning is always worth it.

He wakes up in the morning alone, to the television. Adriel thinks the TV is a lot like him. Heartless, soulless, cold, yet alive somehow.

The floor of his bedroom is still covered with clothes. Emmett’s and his, though he can’t sort out which is which and whose were whose. They all look the same to him. He sighs and pushes them into the closet with the thought that he’d deal with them later. There is a coil of rope that he shoves into the deep recesses of the storage space before throwing the clothes on top.

He vaguely remembers that it’s Friday, but due to his recent losses, he’s been allowed time away from work. So on goes the suit and tie, fabric blacker than night. Black for the appearance of grief, the hiding of the smile behind false tears. He’s grinning a little as he takes his morning coffee and tightens his tie, not quite as tight as the ones he tied the night before, but tight enough to remind him of the knots he made. Grinning a little because he’s content enough, even humming a broken melody as he walks out the door.

And there Emmett is, in his garden. He’s not that fascinating, not anymore. Not now when his insecurity is gone, though he is still so beautiful. He floats a few inches above the ground, and the eyes that had stared at him with such a passionate intensity the night before were now empty voids. His head cocked to the side as if to ask ‘Why?’

A few steps more and there is Michael. Still the tall and cocky bastard with the very top of his toes touching the ground. He’s never been Adriel’s favorite, being more fun rather than beauty. But he is there and Adriel’s feeling quite content, so he doesn’t linger on the subject further.

Tyler is in the front, the closest to the entrance and exit of the house. He’s a little too pale now, still smiling far from the beauty he once was. His mouth looks stretched across his face, lips pale, and Adriel realizes he can’t remember how much he liked Tyler if he liked him at all.

One, two, three, four strides and he leaves Emmett, Vince, Michael, Craig, Dakota, and Tyler, finally Tyler, behind. As he closes the door behind him, he remembers that they aren’t really floating and that there are ropes attached to the awnings by the way the frames groan under the weight.

He walks at a quick and sure pace. Each foot in front of the other is a step farther and farther away from TylerDakotaVinceMichaelCraig and now Soohyun that hang in the garden of his house. His garden that has no plants, but feels like a garden to Adriel all the same. An assortment of flowers that were once beautiful and alive, but were now wilted and withered, held upright by a single rope.

He likes to call it his hanging garden.

i like this very much :D

• 3 weeks later...

This is about a dream i had for many weeks it played out like a movie sometimes i decided to write it down this is part of it.im not much of a writer but let me know what you think and if you want me to post the rest of it.enjoy!

My heart is beating so fast...so very fast,i try to open my eyes but i cannot see anthing. I feel a pain like fire all over my body as the screams of my friends and family cry out...they seem like whispers compared to the sound of an enormous fire buring around me.

as i open my eyes i can see The sky is black with storm clouds.Ash floats downward like snow on christmas. The air is hot like standing next to a large fire. The sky lights up with brief

flashes of red lightning. the ground is flakey and dry like the crust of a pie left in the oven to long...through the cracks

the heat rises still the glow of something like a lake of fire is buring under it. on top of a hill i stair at what was once

my home but now is a pile of buring rubble the flames have gone and silence has taken the role of the screams that had filled the air only an hour ago.

The only sounds are that of the wind blowing softly against my ears and the sound of the ash drifting through the air and the beating of my own heart...no thunder no screams no fire burning a calm peacful chaos...

I can see that my hands are burnt to a crisp mostly black only up to my elbow. when i bend them i can see the meaty red flesh under the layer of burned skin and yet no pain...my torso is the same way all the way up to my neck...the sound of my heart beating fast echos through air

and then a strong breath like that of an ox plowing a field came from behind me i quickley turn around heart beating through my chest...theres nothing there

except footprints facing towards me...footprints not made by any animal or human i had ever seen...all of a sudden i feel a warm liquid making its way down my face i reach my hand up to wipe it away and see what it is. it is blood?

What is bleeding? i dont feel pain anywhere is it my eyes? i dont think so i can still see...what is it? WHAT IS IT!? i think to myself and as i tried to scream i realize how badly i am burned my mouth wont open all the way as i try to force it i can feel the burned black flesh crumble off

like and old statue trying to move. i feel my face an realize that my jaw bone is showing through my cheek...the silence is again broken by screams...at that moment something in the rubble of the town moved...something big...

Verse one)

we've been gone for so long it seems

home is but a memory just a dream that

we dream. there are thousands outside

and more still come. your hands will

be bloody before the dawn.

chorus)

bring your guns and hold your ground

dont say a word dont make a sound.

the dead have come back and they

want to feed, dont give'em an inch

boy dont give'em what the need.

board up the windows and block that door

we need to be ready cause here comes the hoard.

verse two)

many have fallen how more will it take to redeem

mankind and correct this mistake. it takes the death

of a living to make the dead feel alive. so the dead

rose up and took their life.

bridge)

like a little kid with a lighter and some gas

he sets us on fire and then steps back to laugh.

.........still working on the rest..........

comment on if you think it is worth the effort to finish.

• 2 months later...

Ok so like... this isnt Just my story, I cam up with the Idea and a friend wrote it with me. Here goes...

The sound of rain can be soothing just as it can be terrifying and the sound of a small girl's voice can bring joy just as it can bring fear. For me, the sound of rain makes me tense and the sound of a small girl's voice makes me afraid. You see, they remind me of her. Sweet little her. God she was so small with long licorice locks that shined a deep bluish black in the sun, deep purpley blue eyes that held the universe and all its wonders, yet the most captivating thing about her was that smile; A smile that said so much yet was hardly noticeable, a small thing that made her full lips plump and pouty.

I know what you're going to say and I know you're going to think I'm crazy but…I'm not, at least…not completely. You see the little girl that haunts me when it is raining is dead, and has been dead for a long, long time. I knew her once upon a time, when we were little. We were so different then. I was tall and she was short, I had light hair and she had dark, my eyes were bland and hers were vibrant, I was tan she was porcelain, I was 17 she was 15…yet the biggest difference was she wasn't confident and this…this made her very sick but…that comes later.

When we first met it was on a warm August day. The sun was out and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I was swinging in the swing in a local park near a shrine in Kyoto while she sat under a Sakura tree, staring at the blossoms that had yet to bloom. At first I was afraid to go over to her. She wasn't of Japanese descent and at the time our people didn't like the Americans at all. But, I couldn't just watch her stand there looking so sad with those big purpley blue eyes, So, I walked up to her and poked her on the shoulder.

When she turned around she seemed shocked, her pouty lips were parted slightly and her eyes were wide and full of fear with a tad of curiosity. I had smiled to her and spoke. "Hello." I had said, my English broken and my accent thick. She had smiled back slightly and her eyes lit up as she spoke back to me. "Hello."

It was that very day 35 years ago that we became friends and not just any friends, the best of friends.

I remember teaching her Japanese and her teaching me English. I remember all the days we would spend playing at the pond near the shrine by my house until the sun began to set making the sky red and gold. I even remember when she would sneak into my room when it would storm and I would have to take her home and sing her to sleep before I could go to sleep because I didn't like to see her cry.

School was the only place that we weren't together and for my little friend, it was indeed hell. The teachers would ignore her and the way the other students treated her. Japanese students would push her around and call her names in English and Japanese. I remember one day when I was going to the bathroom after a long test, I found her curled up under a sink crying and her lip was busted. I had asked her what was wrong and she said that the boys and girls were calling her ugly. And that a girl pushed her into a boy and that boy had a girlfriend and that boys girlfriend got mad enough to punch her in the lip. I got so mad that I I beat up the girl that did it because no one was going to mess with my friend.

As the weeks turned into months we became even closer and called each other 'sister' or I would call her 'Onee-chan' and she would call me 'Onee-san'. We would laugh and giggle at how we were so different yet were close like sisters since each of us was an only child. We were so close and it felt like nothing could ever tear us apart, yet I had no idea of what was to come.

It happened on a cold rainy night in December. I awoke to the sound of a loud clap of thunder, the lightning illuminating everything in my simple room. Afraid that my friend might be panicking I slipped on my kimono loosely, grabbed my tabi shoes and glided out of my window. The run to her small house was frightening and full of danger with all of the wind, thunder and lightning. I remember yelping softly each time I heard the sound of thunder and squeezing my eyes shut every time I fell to the ground because of the slippery muck that formed on the earth.

When I got to her house I saw that she wasn't in her room because her window was open and everything inside was getting soaked. I remember looking about her yard and finding nothing until I stumbled upon her small foot prints in the muck. With a gulp I took off back to my house, but stopped short when I reached the park which was near the shrine that marked the mid section of our houses. I remember seeing her standing there under the same sakura tree from when I met her. I remember the blood that dripped from the sleeves of her white kimono, the way the rain washed the blood from the cuts on her face. I remember how she turned to look at me with those big purpley blue eyes and whispered to me, "Kani…Kani am I pretty now?" Only for me to say, "Yes, Eva…you are pretty and you always will be."

That was the very last time I saw my friend…my sister…my Onee-chan. She died that night in my arms from the self-inflicted wounds. I didn't cry at the funeral. I didn't cry during my days as a student and all I could do was think about her. I didn't even cry when her birthday came along, or when the anniversary of her death came. I did cry when it rained though because of the haunting memory of the way she looked at me. The way her eyes were pleading for me to accept her, but I already did. I accepted her the moment I met her under that saukra tree…..

fucking amazing story right there ^

• 2 weeks later...

this is a short story for english...

im not really into lovey dovey stuff but we had to do a story based on a photo...mine was a sunset

The air was crisp and chilly as it blew in my direction, adventuring through my hair and creeping up along my legs and arms. A sudden chill gently crept up my spine and sent me mini electric shots down along all my limbs. My ruffled gown blew in the breeze; it floated and rippled down around my ankles. The air smelt of fresh salt water and the aroma hung around and it intensified as the breeze grew stronger. I could taste the slight saltiness of the air as the breeze touched my soft lips. As the sun slowly started to disappear the air got colder and I snuggled up in my husband’s lap trying to steal his body heat.

I was walking down the aisle, my wedding gown ruffles bouncing gently as I took each step, the white and silver corset glistening as the sunlight touched it lighting up the delicate silver stitching, my coal black hair neatly pinned to one side and dangling over my shoulder in elegant curls. The air smelt of fresh sea water and I could hear the striking calls of tropical birds singing in the tall palm trees. Yes it was my wedding day on the beach of Hawaii. I was so nervous that I almost felt sick, an uncomfortable throb lurking inside my stomach, but I could feel a wide delighted smile upon my face. I was so happy; I still did not believe that I was marrying the man of my dreams. He was everything that I could ever ask for.

I saw him at the end of the aisle, standing there in his black tuxedo with his back facing me. My heart pounded so loudly I could hear it in my ears. It was nearly time for me to say yes. There was no way I was going to rethink my decision. He was Mr. Perfect and I couldn’t wait to hear his passionate voice, his heart throbbing low husky voice, saying the word yes. I was at the end of the alter, hand in hand with my soon to be husband. We were smiling at each other and I had that feeling inside my chest, that feeling of knowing that he was the one. I almost let out a cry as I heard the word yes escape from his lips.

As I sat there on the beach of Hawaii with my new husband, our fingers entwined and our toes buried in the sand, we watched the sun set. The pristine aquamarine waters were now painted in an orange glow, the sun a ball of fire that threw an illuminating yellow blaze across the sky, overpowering the blue of the sky and the pure white of the clouds. The horizon blurred into pinks, oranges and yellows spanning out across every inch of the sky. The sea was rippling softly as the waves eased, ending the day, the sun lighting up silver daggers on every single ripple. The clouds were gradually disappearing into the night sky saying goodbye and the stars greeted us with a bright smile.

The sky darkened as the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon. My eyes had to adjust to the different colours that illuminated the sky and ocean. I looked up and leaned my head on my husband’s shoulder. The sky was invaded by millions of shining silver jewels, scattered along every inch of the heavens, competing for their turn to shine and amaze whomever was looking up at them. The moon was floating up in the air a huge silver pearl with craters creating a white luminous glow which reflected along the water.

I looked up at my husband and I saw the stars shine in his enviable green eyes, sparkling and radiant, as they stared back into mine. He smiled his gorgeous grin, a slight small curve that sent me off into the galaxy. I listened to his heart and as I smiled back. I felt his heart beat quicken rapidly, pounding in my ears. He always made me feel beautiful. He always made me feel special. He always made me feel safe and secure. Most of all he always made me feel loved.

I sat there, in his lap, his warm arms around my waist as we both took in the exquisite view. The whole day had been a once in a life time opportunity. I could feel the grainy sand creeping up my legs and scraping in between my toes, but being able to hear the melody of his heart and breaths sent me into a magical world. A fairytale. This was my fairytale that came true.

Edited by EmoChelza

Darkness Gaze

As I was on the roof there it was, the fear and coldness of the dark wind, and there stood a man with gazing red eyes, could this just all be a dream I thought. He started to walk up to me as I was sitting, and then he vanished and before I knew it I was in my bed sitting up straight sweating. “Must have been a bad dream” I said. I walked down for breakfast, I could already smell the eggs and bacon half way down the stairs. My dad was sitting at the table talking to a man. I realized he looked like the man in my dream only without red eyes. So I grabbed a plate and joined them, my dad introduced me to the man he said his name was Jack, (I happen to like the name Jack). I said hi and told him my name, Bella, Shortly after the man left. My Mom was out working, on a business trip for a week. So I had no one but my dad and my little sister Tori, but she is with the nanny on a trip to Austin for a week so it’s just me and my dad. “Dad who was that man and why was he here?” I asked, my dad gave me a stern look and said “He’s from my work, and he was just dropping off my suit case”. I asked where he was from and my dad said France or where ever people think vampires are real or some sort. I walked up to my room and did some research on vampires, I Typed in Vampire History and sure enough there was a place that believed in vampires, but is he one?

I had to go to work with my dad because my babysitter canceled. I Saw jack again and He was sitting alone at a table eating lunch, He looked Lonely but I was not going to take a chance of being bitten by a vampire, if he is one. One of my dad’s friend offered him to take me to school, even though I was already Late, we were late because I went to my dad’s work before school started. I walked into my class room and saw my two Bffs Ally and Jessica. I sat by them and asked what did I miss, “Not much, just a lecher on History.” One hour later the bell rang and it was time for lunch, I decided to tell them what was going on. “Hey…” “Hey” “Listen you will not believe what the past day has been like!” “What was it like?” Jessica asked, “I think the new guy at my dad’s work is…” “Is What!” Ally and Jessica asked, “A Vampire!”. Ally and Jessica both started dyeing out laughing, “Stop laughing, I’m serious!” I slightly yelled. “How do you even know he’s a vampire?” Ally asked, “You do know I said I think, right?”. “Well why do you think so?” Ally asked, because I had a dream about a vampire and he looks exactly like him, and he’s from a vampire country” “Wow, I did not know you had that much to say, you may be right!?!?!” Jessica said. The bell rang and lunch was over, Time to get back to class. When school was over I went home with Jessica. I knew my dad wouldn’t mind. When we got to her house her mom had just baked some cookies, me and Jessica ate some. Then we started to talk about my dreams and Jack possibly being a vampire.

He was saying my name over and over in a whisper, the man had gorgeous Red eyes. The mist came and again he vanished. I woke up and Found Jessica Calling my name over and over to calm me down, and apparently we fell asleep and I Accidentally SLEPED OVER!! “I’m SO dead!” I said, “Don’t Worry my mom called your dad and said you spent the night”. After we ate breakfast I had to go home because Jessica had to go to Soccer practice. When I walked into my house, Jack was there again talking to my dad, Jack had a bowl full of red stuff, “Yuck!” I whispered to myself. My dad saw me and said “Hey, want some breakfast, I made lamb Blood soup!” “Yuck, Gross dad!” I said I also said I had breakfast at Jessica’s. I went up to my room and looked up facts about vampires on my laptop, and I found something interesting, “Mostly all animals Dislike vampires, they will try to avoid them, except for Rats, bats and snakes.” Maybe that’s way Lucky keeps being put in the back yard every time Jack come over, because Lucky is not an outside dog. When it got dark I followed jack outside, I think he was going home but then I saw him talking to somebody and then I heard a slight scream and Boom! Everything was silent but I could see faded drips coming from his mouth. Could he be a vampire?

I got a panic inside me and I couldn’t help but run inside. I ran all the way to my room and texted Ally and Jessica what I just saw, I was FREAKING out!

Ally came over right way and we talked, panicked and searched, and then Jessica came over, in her soccer Uniform. We didn’t know what to do, Should we call the cops (but get proof first), or should we do nothing at all and get killed. I Heard the door swing open and then my dad screaming, We all Went silent, We carefully walked down the stairs and saw my dad sitting in a chair with his back facing towards us, I walked up to him and saw his eyes closed and then they opened and he hissed at me and his eyes were bright RED! I Screamed and then they screamed and we ran out of the house, and when we did we were surrounded my Vampires or zombies, or something. We huddled together and except fate, But then I saw a car it was my mom coming home early, all the vampires vanished when they saw the light of the car. My mom parked in the driveway and saw us huddled and asked, “Are ya’ll cold? And What are you doing outside this time of night?” we all started to babble and talk and tell my mom what had just happened, I said “Mom do NOT go inside please!” “Why what did you girls do?” Jessica yelled “Nothing, But Your Husband is a VAMPIRE!”

My mom obviously didn’t believe us so she walked inside and screamed and then shut the door and ran back outside! Me, Jessica, And Ally All said “WE TOLD YOU!” my mom said Get in the car, so we did, she drove all the way to the store and bought six crosses and picket from a picket fence. I soon knew why she was buying that stuff, and so did Ally and Jessica. Then she drove all the way back home, we grabbed out gear and walked inside, Our house was infested with vampires! We touched almost every Vampire with crosses, but then I saw my dad and I can’t just kill him, but then I thought, what is a cross going to do so I stuck it on his forehead and he fainted. A lot of them did, but then I saw Jack I held up the cross, he stuck his hand out and broke it. I ran for my life after that. I turned around and saw my mom trying to put the stake through him, I had help but then I saw the most powerful thing to kill a vampire, The Sun. It was coming up, so I opened all the windows and I knew that in a few hours all the vampires would be gone. I grabbed another cross and started to help out. Soon enough the vampires turned to ash and all the vampires that fainted turned to humans and went back home. Dad woke up and mom sent him to bed. What would Tori and the nanny think?

Tori and the nanny came home after the week was up and didn’t suspect a thing. Until they saw the crosses on the table and blood on the floor, they asked what happened, and I bet they wished they never asked. ;)

The End

Yeah i wrote this when i was younger so its not that good i would say... so yeah.. hope you Semi-enjoyed it!

• 5 months later...

Here's my story .: 

[it's about a boy and his life]

"His depression is part of everyday's life" 

One rainy day Kyle went home with his skateboard,holding it in his left hand.

He looked up to the clouds and the raindrops that slowly dropped on his shoulders and clothes. 

Yesterday's tears were still in his eyes. 

After a while he arrived home,thinking that shomeone would be at home.
"Lauren,I'm back home",he screamed.
He waited for an answer,thought his sister just ignored him.
So he went up, and as he stood in front of Lauren's door, he held the door blade trembled and whispered,"Lauren, you're there?" 
He waited a bit for some answer and then he opened the door.
Lauren was in her bed. He thought she was sleeping. So he came closer to her and wanted to wake her up. 
Suddenly he saw a bed full of blood,he could still feel the warm blood on it. 
Kyle started to cry,while asking hiself,"Why the fuck it needed to be you .. w-w-why .. *screams*"
He took the knife out of her hands ... then he saw that there also was a letter ...
He started to read the letter wich was all over blood .:
"Dear Mum,Kyle & dad!,
I know that I shouldn't die that young and that I have got everything that a girl of my age could dream of ..
.. but it had to be that way ... I couldn't find a way out,so I needed to stop it in this way .. I know that 
my 'goodbye' hurts a lot and that it also was a suprise,wich you haven't expected. But all I wanted to say ...
... is that I loved you all so much ... and that I'll always keep you safe in my heart ... remember my last 
sentences. R.I.P Lauren. ♥"

Kyle couldn't hold back his tears ... in that moment his life changed ...
... There was so much pain to handle with .. so he decided to die in love with his sister. 
He took the knife .. a last gasp ... and it was over ... in that moment all his memories appeared ...
... a last tear went down his cheek ... he died in love with his sister and a 'Last smile' on his face. 
'Cause he was ready to give all he has got for his litte sister ... because he loved her. 

♥ A story by XxRainbowzLoverxX ♥ 

this is a short story for english...

im not really into lovey dovey stuff but we had to do a story based on a photo...mine was a sunset

The air was crisp and chilly as it blew in my direction, adventuring through my hair and creeping up along my legs and arms. A sudden chill gently crept up my spine and sent me mini electric shots down along all my limbs. My ruffled gown blew in the breeze; it floated and rippled down around my ankles. The air smelt of fresh salt water and the aroma hung around and it intensified as the breeze grew stronger. I could taste the slight saltiness of the air as the breeze touched my soft lips. As the sun slowly started to disappear the air got colder and I snuggled up in my husband’s lap trying to steal his body heat.

I was walking down the aisle, my wedding gown ruffles bouncing gently as I took each step, the white and silver corset glistening as the sunlight touched it lighting up the delicate silver stitching, my coal black hair neatly pinned to one side and dangling over my shoulder in elegant curls. The air smelt of fresh sea water and I could hear the striking calls of tropical birds singing in the tall palm trees. Yes it was my wedding day on the beach of Hawaii. I was so nervous that I almost felt sick, an uncomfortable throb lurking inside my stomach, but I could feel a wide delighted smile upon my face. I was so happy; I still did not believe that I was marrying the man of my dreams. He was everything that I could ever ask for.

I saw him at the end of the aisle, standing there in his black tuxedo with his back facing me. My heart pounded so loudly I could hear it in my ears. It was nearly time for me to say yes. There was no way I was going to rethink my decision. He was Mr. Perfect and I couldn’t wait to hear his passionate voice, his heart throbbing low husky voice, saying the word yes. I was at the end of the alter, hand in hand with my soon to be husband. We were smiling at each other and I had that feeling inside my chest, that feeling of knowing that he was the one. I almost let out a cry as I heard the word yes escape from his lips.

As I sat there on the beach of Hawaii with my new husband, our fingers entwined and our toes buried in the sand, we watched the sun set. The pristine aquamarine waters were now painted in an orange glow, the sun a ball of fire that threw an illuminating yellow blaze across the sky, overpowering the blue of the sky and the pure white of the clouds. The horizon blurred into pinks, oranges and yellows spanning out across every inch of the sky. The sea was rippling softly as the waves eased, ending the day, the sun lighting up silver daggers on every single ripple. The clouds were gradually disappearing into the night sky saying goodbye and the stars greeted us with a bright smile.

The sky darkened as the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon. My eyes had to adjust to the different colours that illuminated the sky and ocean. I looked up and leaned my head on my husband’s shoulder. The sky was invaded by millions of shining silver jewels, scattered along every inch of the heavens, competing for their turn to shine and amaze whomever was looking up at them. The moon was floating up in the air a huge silver pearl with craters creating a white luminous glow which reflected along the water.

I looked up at my husband and I saw the stars shine in his enviable green eyes, sparkling and radiant, as they stared back into mine. He smiled his gorgeous grin, a slight small curve that sent me off into the galaxy. I listened to his heart and as I smiled back. I felt his heart beat quicken rapidly, pounding in my ears. He always made me feel beautiful. He always made me feel special. He always made me feel safe and secure. Most of all he always made me feel loved.

I sat there, in his lap, his warm arms around my waist as we both took in the exquisite view. The whole day had been a once in a life time opportunity. I could feel the grainy sand creeping up my legs and scraping in between my toes, but being able to hear the melody of his heart and breaths sent me into a magical world. A fairytale. This was my fairytale that came true.

hi!XD

Dion had watched his Angel fall from Grace in slow motion;
He saw the way Lasheen looked at her.
He loved him
He couldn't say no.
It was Maia who ruined this for them.
Dion was only half aware that he was destroying his mother's forest.
The trees were uprooted
Mawed.
He was a monster
He would never deserve an Angel like Lasheen...
Dion raged on for five bloody years.
Through red eyes he saw him once more..
The betrayal in the Angel's eyes,
the pain that should have been his
"Lasheen,"
He choked, with his final ounce of life. "forgive me."

He had met Dion when he was very young, while they were both still small boys. He had been recently orphaned, still hiding with his mother's corpse under the carriage. The wild boy was strange; strange blood-sheen hair, strange, poisonous green eyes, strange markings, strange olive skin, strange tounge- "γειά σου" he whispered, uncertain in tone as Lasheen felt in heart. Dion had not been unattractive; in fact, he had been beautiful. Lasheen was not used to the Greeks yet, he had not expected them to be as elegant as proclaimed to be. This boy was frightening, Lasheen didn't know what to think.
But Dion was his only hope.
He followed the little thief and learned his language and ways. Lasheen never forgot Russia, or his mother, but Dion and his followers were fairly diverting.
  "Do you want another loaf?" Maia asked. She was sweet. He liked her.
 Lasheen was twelve now, his blonde hair grown down to his chin. Dion would steal glances at him... 
Dion was the closest friend he had ever had. Also an orphan, Dion was brave and cunning, and loyal in heart. He knew more pain that Lasheen could ever imagine, and he clung to him for comfort.
 Lasheen liked being depended on.
 Dion, however, was possesive and a bit of a hot head. He was too comfortable in the dark, and frankly, Lasheen was still afraid of him.

Once there was a small boy who followed the rest of them named Adoin. During a market raid, Adoin had been caught, and the price was his hand. They could have helped, came back for him...but Dion ordered them not to. He said that their number one priority should be those not in danger, self-preservation, and that life didn't allow compassion.
  Lasheen had been caught the following night.
Dion came back for him, and was beaten as soon as he was spotted. Lasheen didn't know why, but the villagers seemed to hate the leader the most out of all the child-thieves who lived in Lilliana's forest.
  The myth was that Lilliana was a woman who turned into a nymph after being chased into the forest by barbarians. A spirit, disguised as a wolf, graced her with a kind of immortality as he had fallen in love with her. However the price was her sight, and blinded, she didn't return the wolf's feelings.
  The wolf continued to love her and protect her, and when she stumbed over a dead hunter from Germania, he couldn't deny her her love.
    The wolf ressurected the dead man-also at a price; he would serve Lilliana for all eternity, even after she was gone. He would sustain himself on the blood of the living and do so for all eternity. The only way he could die was if someone he trusted destroyed him.
 Amia was a handsome but pale man, with long copper hair and crystaline eyes. They had one child together.
    Apparently the townsfolk believed that Dion was this child, and therefore devilspawn. He certainly looked the part- as beautiful and handsome as the Dark creature named Amia, with eyes like the Nymph Lilliana. Those markings....
  Dion should have been dead. He had been still for the longest time, stripped of clothing with hairlines of blood and scourgings marring his back. He had not been breathing. When he finally opened his eyes, they were red.
 Lasheen didn't speak to him for a very long time.

They were sixteen. Dion had kissed Lasheen....and Lasheen didn't know what to make of it. He loved him...but not in that way.
And Dion had just simply reached across with one hand, lifted Lasheen's chin, and...did it.
Lasheen didn't say anything, but when he looked up, Dion was already crying. Lasheen was shocked, Dion never cried. What got into him?
The tears were streaming down both sides of his angled, tan cheeks, and the redness of his eyes made his emerald irises pop. His spikey, long red hair moved slightly when he trembled...Dion was hurting. Worse than anything Lasheen had seen him suffer...and he was to blame.
  But he wasn't going to make himself suffer, right? That was human...right?
And Dion wasn't. It just wouldn't work out. 

Dion came back. He had slayed Maia...and Lasheen didn't know what to make of it. A silent, calm voice startled him in the wake of the toppled columns-all complementry of the demon, Dion.
"You want revenge?" Lasheen turned. Amia continued. "Help me...find...my son. The reward is the satisfaction."

They had promised not to hurt Dion. Lasheen didn't want that.
It was five years ago...and when Dion turned, Lasheen couldn't help but forgive him; he was more frighteningly beautiful than the last time he saw him.
His charred, ripped clothing clung to a deathly-thin torse, complete with black, swirling runes and clawed hands. But his face was as angled and handsome as before, his longer, redder hair down to his thigh and pulled back. His eyes were crimson, but they changed so quickly, as if registering who he was looking at...
"Lasheen?" Dion asked, his eyes suddenly green..."Lasheen, there's been so much blood. I missed you."
"Fire!" Amia hissed, and the archer by his side hit her mark through Dion's stomach.

Horrible suprize bled through Dion's face. "I-"
And then a look of revelation. "Lasheen.....forgive me."
And the archer killed him, arrow through the heart.
  Raw realization made Lasheen miserable, the pain enough to kill him. His demon was dead.

(That was vauge and parallel in line on purpose. The idea is that Dion is a monster who meets a northern traveler, recently orphaned. and that Dion loves Lasheen from the start but Lasheen doesn't realize it. He sacrifices himself for Lasheen over and over and over again and Lasheen only pushes him away. Finally he comes out of the closet and is rejected. The pain of this, combined with every other predjudice surrounding his parentage, and Dion finally snaps. He goes on a rampage for five years, killing everyone who has, indirectly or not, done him wrong. When he finally meets Lasheen again, he instantly forgives him for adding to the predjudice, and tries to apologize for the blood he's shed. Lasheen realizes too late that he actually does return Dion's feelings, that Dion was not the only one who had flaws. He can never forgive or apologize now because Dion's dead.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a narrative I wrote for english this year like just recently....still waiting to see my grade D: I hate word counts >.<

Vile Virtue

I whimper and collapse.

I heave myself back up to my feet, moaning and
groaning as the pain stabs and twists inside of me teasingly splattering black
blood from my mouth. This is only the start. I hold my stomach, feeling the
opening rip even more. Quickly looking behind me, I see her silhouette wondering
aimlessly through the dangerous terrain; she thinks she is following her husband,
but I am not the same man she loved before. She is completely clueless as to
what I have become. Hastily, I move on, hoping that she will walk the other way
back to our village cottage, but she stubbornly continues to follow me. I have
to get away. I never want to see her beautiful, pure face covered in shock and
hate. I never want to see fear in her eyes, fear of me and I never want to hear
her scream.

Falling to the muddy
floor; a hot, heavy body lies atop of mine pinning me down into filth. The
howls fill my ears from every direction, floating aimlessly in the cold
atmosphere. Yellow eyes glow like balls of ferocious fire in mid air. Teeth
pierce my flesh and tear my skin away. I scream.

The pain shimmers from head to toe, making it
painfully hard to breathe. Every breath I take is like swallowing boiling
liquid metal. It flows into every inch of my body making it nearly impossible
for me to move my limbs. The tips of my finger go numb; turning blue, all my
veins are protruding abnormally as if blood will explode from the very surface
of my skin at any moment, the base of my toes and soles are hardening up that
every step I take pain will spiral up my legs like electric eels and flow up
into my head creating severe dizziness and confusion. My abdomen screams in
agony for help. The multiple punctures and ripped fleshy tissue is slowly
melting away as the poison touched every inch of my flesh, withering the life
to black dead carcass. I lie my head on the cold moist earth and take a glance
up into the sky. It is just my luck that tonight was a full moon, hiding its
malicious snarl from those who are cursed by its misleading merry smile.

Bleeding on the
floor. A quick glimpse of the figure caught my eyes as the moon shone upon it.
It is hunched; spine protruding from its back, long arms and legs, thick black
fur glowing underneath the moonlight. The yellow eyes caught mine. 

Werewolf.

I am cursed.

I push on, leaning on the trees for support, feeling
the splintering bark cut the palms of my hands. I see a stone bridge that lead
to the Kenilworth Castle ruins. As I take a few more steps I look down to see
that half of my torso is already black. Transforming. I have to hurry. I take a
deep exhausting breath and whelp uncontrollably as my airways burn as if shards
of glass are force down my throat. I regret every breath. I quickly limp over
to the ruins feeling my legs buckle underneath me and blood trickle down from my
lips. I try to slow down my breathing so the poison will spread more slowly. Seeing
the ruins clearly, pale orange walls crumbling and falling over each other;
they are faded to a dusk colour and are abandoned from their owner years ago.
The moon shines along the fortifications revealing the crevices and flaws all
situated along the walls.

I hurry up the lush grass hill to the ruined entry of
the castle. I collapse and force myself to crawl through the walkway and up a
half rotted stairwell to the next storey. The walls are cold and soulless. The
air is crisp and my breath turns to silver mist as I exhale. I lean my head
against the half existing wall and keep myself out of view. Her hurried
footsteps along the grass catch my ears. The grass crunch and squish under her
delicate feet and gown. I let one eye peak past the wall, and see her standing
in the grass field down below; the moon lights up her pale face and the
delicate intricate embroidery all over her evening gown. A beautiful innocence
and glow of sincerity always covers her gorgeous face. She is truly a beautiful
person.

“Elijah!” she worriedly calls.

I suddenly see her fragile veins along her neck. I rub
my eyes to see if I didn’t see right, but I did. My vision has completely
changed and everything is crystal clear. My vision zooms in onto Josephine’s
face and I see innocence on the surface but confusion sweeps over her suddenly.
No! Please not her! My heart starts to race and I feel the joints in my body
crack out of their sockets creating ear piercing noises as if my femurs are being
snapped in half. I roll my neck back and forth and hunch over as my spine breaks
in multiple areas and knits itself back together. The pain overwhelms me as I
feel all the bones and muscles move around under my skin, forming new shapes.
My arms and legs bend the opposite way and lengthen; my ears grow to a sharp
point. More teeth appear into sharp daggers and black hair forms all over my
body. I grow taller and stronger. Screams and howls escape my mouth; my clothes
rip to shreds and fall to the floor. My body flings back and I look up into the
sky. An unsettling howl escapes my mouth and all I could smell, hear and see is
the vision of my wife’s blood curdling through her veins with my enhanced
senses. I can smell her heart pounding and the blood pumping. I became agitate
and confuse, but I had one urge and one urge only. The feel of my teeth tearing
that young girl’s throat apart.

I am cursed.