do you think vampires exist? do you know any?

brooke

pple say judas was the first vampire cause god cursed him to walk the earth forever, but quite frankly cain i belive was the first, since he was also cursed to walk the earth and that death could not reach him, i ersonally belive they are out there , but i also belive im one fourth werewolf, do to my animal like charatcheristics,

1 i have a dogs nose(as in i cansmell, good,

2 i hav the shoulderblades of a dog(quite literally,

3 im drawn to the moon

I don't believe in twilight ones (silly mockeries of vampires they are).

But there is a condition where people dislike sunlight and can have a craving to drink blood due to some mineral definincy thing that drinking blood suposedly helps restore. I do know that you do get some groups of people that will cut and mix blood into a glass to drink that way, or lick off the cut but you really shouldnt because it can put you at risk of HIV and other diseases. Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly...no, I don't think they do. I have sharp canines, but that's more likely a heritage from our primatic ancestors than from some ancient curse. Especially considering I don't like blood one bit.

It would be cool if they did exist tho!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxRisikaxx

for starters vampyres, if existed, wouldn't want to, or more so probably shouldn't show off their existance. theirfore, the point to this thread (no offence) actually is just a waste of time

Guest xxRisikaxx

for starters vampyres' date=' if existed, wouldn't want to, or more so probably shouldn't show off their existance. theirfore, the point to this thread (no offence) actually is just a waste of time

[/quote']

not trying to be mean,but thats kinda a closed minded way to think.

if saying that vampyres want to keep themselves secret then i guess i am closed minded. thats just my point of view Matt.

Guest Aledrain

So.....I think its kinda like one of those mysteries that are closed to us. Hell...when you think about it...we could not be real in some parallel universe. There could be a being in said parallel universe that has made a thread on a vampirepuddle website forum asking "Do humans really exist?"

You just never know.

• 2 years later...

pple say judas was the first vampire cause god cursed him to walk the earth forever, but quite frankly cain i belive was the first, since he was also cursed to walk the earth and that death could not reach him, i ersonally belive they are out there , but i also belive im one fourth werewolf, do to my animal like charatcheristics,

1 i have a dogs nose(as in i cansmell, good,

2 i hav the shoulderblades of a dog(quite literally,

3 im drawn to the moon

same with me! i am 1/3 werewolf! i have sensitive smell, hearing and i can tell when bad things will happen before they do.

I think they might exist. Take mermaids for example. They found a carcass not to long ago. I think all the stories of myth and ancient fiction probably come from actually occurrences. Werewolves, vampires, mermaids, bigfoot, warlocks, fairies. I think they all exist. Just my opinion.

Edited by Laekan151998