Favourite Song And Why

Taters!

I have several right now.

Helena Beat - Foster the people; Because it's super catchy and I like the lyrics.

My Favorite Thing - Tonight Alive; The lyrics totally explain how I feel about my boyfriend.

Dreams Don't Turn To Dust - Owl City; Catchy, and happy as usual. I like the lyrics.

Of All Time:

Young And Hopeless - Good Charlotte; Related how I felt at the time. (when i was 13)

Reckless Abandon - Blink 182; The lyrics reminded me of my crush at the time lol

Vegas - All Time Low; It's catchy, a good roadtrip song and reminds me of summer.

Lovely - Breathe Carolina

Tripped And Fell In Portland - Breathe Carolina; So catchy and I love it. The lyrics remind me of losing yourself in a drug trip (particularly DXM, which I used to do.)

I Ruin Dreams, Not Nightmares - Watchout! There's Ghosts; It's catchy and I feel it's well put together.

Sleepers - Saosin; I have no idea why I love this song so much.

Plays Pretty For Baby - Saosin; It used to calm me down. When I had panic attacks, I'd just listen to it on repeat.

Error; Operator - Taking Back Sunday

I Have To Go Return Some Video Tapes - Breathe Carolina; I feel liek it's really well put together and it has a creepy vibe to it.

For Stevie Wonder's Eyes Only - BMTH

Diamonds Aren't Forever - BMTH; Me and my best friend were obsessed with this, it reminds me of her, and what we stand for. "Stay gold forever." Also, The Outsiders.

It Never Ends - BMTH; Describes my paranoia/anxiety/depression battle.

ok I'll stop now lol

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

It Never Ends- Bring Me The Horizon

Just makes me feel that some bad things never do end

• 4 weeks later...