i have a dream but isnt this everyones lol

ImBiKaBiTcH

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well alisha i can have a dream without your stupid sass u didnt have to click on this thread ya no or just leave it alone n not comment like a bitch saying wow no ome aske for ur comment kaythanksbai

lmao. I'm a bitch. GET OVER IT :) btw your dream isnt everybody's and i honestly think it's pointless.

okay? alisha: admitting ur a bitch isnt a good thing btw cookie monster: well no one needs to be rude about it' date=' like u dont have a dream. oh and its called being polite and not being rude to others u dont even no

[/quote']and your point is........? Admitting i'm a bitch isnt good, but being in denial about it isnt good either.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all thats none of ur business if i label or dont label myself or what i believe in.stop causing trouble,kk?? n leave randomgirl alone she has been here longer n can say whatever the hell she wants,she tickles the pickle!!! n 3rd cookie monster has a point,now shut it n go away!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all thats none of ur business if i label or dont label myself or what i believe in.stop causing trouble' date='kk?? n leave randomgirl alone she has been here longer n can say whatever the hell she wants,she tickles the pickle!!! n 3rd cookie monster has a point,now shut it n go away!

[/quote']

well i could care less who has bren here longer. icant say whats on my mind without there sass i didnt start the bitchy comments here they did n i rather not be yelled at for something i didnt do n for ur labeling thingy i was just stating a point /:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all thats none of ur business if i label or dont label myself or what i believe in.stop causing trouble' date='kk?? n leave randomgirl alone she has been here longer n can say whatever the hell she wants,she tickles the pickle!!! n 3rd cookie monster has a point,now shut it n go away!

[/quote']

well i could care less who has bren here longer. icant say whats on my mind without there sass i didnt start the bitchy comments here they did n i rather not be yelled at for something i didnt do n for ur labeling thingy i was just stating a point /:

dude,just stop n shut it!!!!!! n hahahaah!lol antix:D

[/quote']

dude,just stop n shut it!!!!!! n hahahaah!lol antix:D

u pple r horrible why dont i belittle ur dreams and then call u a bitch when u try and defend urself and ur dreams so she wants to be a model so wat i want 2 be a pilot r u going to crush that to

M'kay well all i said was "wow" and then she started bitching at me. If someone's gonna bitch at me then i'm gonna bitch back. Like or not. And yes i'm using the word bitch as a verb.

this applies to emocutie aswell as u, TRY THINKING ABOUT OTHERS FEELINGS NOT JUST UR OWN