i have a dream but isnt this everyones lol

ImBiKaBiTcH

Guest xxRisikaxx

i really want to become an online scene/emo model i look up to them and i want ppl to look up to me the same way i think there all so beautiful but i dont no how they actually became one. i wish i could be one so badly<3

mmmmhmmm. agreed. Brookelle Bones and Izzi Murder are Beautiful

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M'kay well all i said was "wow" and then she started bitching at me. If someone's gonna bitch at me then i'm gonna bitch back. Like or not. And yes i'm using the word bitch as a verb.

this applies to emocutie aswell as u' date=' TRY THINKING ABOUT OTHERS FEELINGS NOT JUST UR OWN

[/quote'] mmm yeahhh i've done that already. And i've never really thought about myself i always put other people's feelings before mine. Doesnt work out very much sooo i think im gonna keep thinkning about mine for now.

u just dont get it, even if doesn't work, or it just doesn't help u, u believe in those things, even if ur fighting a losing battle u still fight for honor, compassion , honesty, and love cause even if there nothing but a losing battle,because those r the things worth fighting for

dude!all i said was i see then the girl who wants to be a model misunderstood and started being rude n i was sticking up 4 randomgirl.at no point did i think about "myself" kk punk301? goodness people.if she wants to be a model then go for it,i want to be a clinical psychologist n i dont care what the hell ppl think about that.

Guest no1o2oloveleft

Just chill out and have a cupcake k?

Its over with no more complaints are needed

Your dream is cool I had a dream like that before no lie :D

Everyone just stop with the chaos its done with be mature even if one was not

Right Time for a chill pill.

Kiss and make up :-P

We ALL have dreams and we should ALL aim for them and support others in aiming for theirs.

My dream atm isn't amazingly aspirational, I just want to be able to do a backflip :-P

As for the original dream, I sugest you start building a portfolio of pics of you and then send off a sample to a few places that publish emo/scene models etc and just start to get known. It won't happen over night, but if you keep trying you can make it. Afterall, some one has to be the models we see, no reason it couldnt be you :D

Clinical psycholgist sounds fairly imense hun, Good luck with tha :) I don't have any advice so im just gna wish you all the best.

Cupcake? Come round mine :D I have loads