Kuggz Posted May 3, 2011 Posted May 3, 2011 My favorite is my shirt. Nothing tells a person better than their shirt imo. Usually I always wear a band T-shirt of some kind and convince myself I am hoping promote them!
17bites Posted May 4, 2011 Posted May 4, 2011 My what would Jesus do wristband. You see... The other day someone pushed me, and I was gonna punch him, but then I looked at my what would jesus do wristband. So i dammed him and sent him to hell.
eminemlover Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 well i hate cloths they are so restricting so my black bra and underwear but since people have a problem with me walking around in it it would have to be skinny;s under black skirt with i cant help it that i awsome t-shirt and my matalic blue space boots
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now