Snakebites!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck your parents its your choice. if you are old enough, go into the nearest town on the bus to "meet some pals" or something, then go to a peircing place (technical term i know) if you are not old enough, then mabey you shouldent get em? or be a bit more divious ;) but i would suggest trying fake ones to see if you like em first. cut a peice of wire or a bobby pin an twist it, or get a small meatal ring from a keychain or something and prise it apart. Also, cos it is a LOT easier if your parents dont mind, convince them that you can always take them out and let it heal back up and its not forever.

• 1 month later...
Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

Seriously eventually your parents will give in mine did and im on my way to getting spider bites because i already have snake bites. But use fake ones for now to get them use to seeing them then get the real thing

I just made fake ones by curling bobby pins around a pair of pliers and then chopping that part off. It worked really well. But my dad doesn't give a shit unless I get good grades, but I can only get three piercings until I move out. Right now I only have 12 gauge earings. So I have one piercing left. So the point of my ramble is to make a deal with them, like three or four piercings until you move out or something like that.

Well, you can buy fake ones and skip the piercing. Or make your own.

I've seen people use these weird things they stick in the hole and cover up with a bit of makeup so the hole isn't showing. I guess that's how you can hide it.

Or you can get the piercing and hide. But that's probably not a reasonable option. :3

• 2 weeks later...

If you are not of a legal age to get pierced without parental consent, then respect their opinions and wait. DIY piercing's are an absolutely awful idea, have high risks, and you'll most likely get it wrong and go through a lot of pain.

However the piercings most easily hidden that I can think of right now are:

Septum - it can be flipped up and concealed within the nose

Webbing- it's under your tongue so unless you're pulling a weird face it's not going to be noticed really

Frowny- inside your bottom lip, hidden for the same reason's as the webbing

Smiley- inside your top lip, this one is more dubious though because it can be visible when you're smiling but is relatively discreet depending on choice of jewelry.

Also, if your parents don't mind ear piercings, you can get your Tragus done, its the little bit inside your ear which is close to your face. It's a really cool piercing in my opinion because it's almost facial but not quite.

I got my snake bites without my parents permission. My friend Spencer pierced them last year. & When I got home & my mom saw she was really mad. She told my dad & they made take them out. But I had more rings so I just stayed in my room and kept reshoving it through. BAD IDEA! Got really sore & pretty infected. My mom bought me some clear retainers to wear so My dad wouldn't see. But Retainers don't hide them completely. BUt I would wear the retainers at home & then change them when I left the house. (: Now My parents have no problem with my snakebites

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to do snakebites,and I told mum about that. Of course she didn't let me do it though she promised me to buy the guitar xD

But anyway I'll do them after I'll be 18 : ))