Snakebites!

idkk, i got snakebites.. my home situation allows me to pretty much do watevr the fuck i want, so i have plenty peircings. If i were you, id get fake ones, then wear them aorund a lil bit, and just tell ur parents theyre fake, nd wear thm evryday. Thn after a while, they'll stop asking, then just get real ones, and theyll look jsut like the fake 1's so yer parents wont notice =3

You can make a fake snakebite. Just use a spiral notebook and cut off one of the circles and slide it in your lip. Welcomes. :)

That might not be the best idea. Go on Google and type in fake piercins. I have fake snake bites until I'm allowed to get new ones. They look real too, even made of metal, and they don't hurt (at least, the ones that I have) They have nose, tongue, lip, ear, what you want I'm sure they have.

Hope that helped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get it periced with out Them around Then ask to spend the night at a friends Next morning put bandaids on them say that u got a lip infectionif they ask to see it say sure and unhook the percing with the bandaids go grab a bandaid from the bathroom before they see it then put stuff to make it look llike an imfection put the bandaids back on go into ur room put the percings back i and call it a day :)

Wish there were less hype for snakebites.. sure some people look good but the majority look like poo with em imo >.>

its not that everyone looks good in them or not but the fact that people want them for different reasons xp but i get you on that alot of people have snackbites... -.-

You guys are all so lucky, never once in my life have I ever got a piercing, not even the standard one on each ear. Its all because my mom just had to get hers infected for two days and she freaks out for the next who knows how many years -______- however, I have convinced her to let me get the standard ones this month BUT what I really want is a tattoo and then snakebites xD