Straight Girl Sometimes Wishes to be a Gay Guy

Ermm. I hope this is a good topic admin (as I've noticed you locked the first thread here).

So yeah, the title is true. I am in fact, a straight girl who wishes sometimes that she was a gay guy instead. Why? Because I find gay couples (especially emo gay couples) absolutely adorable. To me, it seems that their relationships consists of more romantic like stuff than anything I've ever been in. And I absolutely dig emo guys who are in touch with their feminine side (sensitive, make-up, etc.) I'm dying to find a guy like this to love, but it seems that everyone of them are either taken by another very lucky girl or their gay. :(

I mean, I'm not the type of person who would change who I am sexually, but I always wonder what it is like to be a guy. Curiosity I guess. Am I alone here? I sure hope not. //_-

Guest MEowmixxxx

I can't say that I can relate to THAT sentiment... but I at least respect where you're coming from. Rather than looking elsewhere for idealistic relationships, consider some introspection to perhaps discover why it is you can't seem to find another individual capable of making you feel the way you described.

I think thate Max Ehrmann said it best:

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection.

Neither be cynical about love,

for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,

it is as perennial as the grass.

Give yourself some time; age, mature, change, find yourself and know who you are before all else. You do have the luxury of time, embrace it.

Edited by MEowmixxxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mimi: I feel the same. since i was nine, i didn't want to be a girl anymore.

The fact that i can get pregnant (I want kid but i don't want to birth them.) and having my "monthly gift" is so fucked up!

Now at the age of 15, i really want a fucking sex-change. But i can't. So i've been a acting as a boy for a long time.

The boy of me has a name a mind of it's on now. He's name's Aoi and I know he wished to be in a boy's body. I want to help that by the age of 30 :T

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i get wot u mean senative guyz r hot but everyone i ever like turned out to be utter dicks and disrespected me. i just wish there was a guy who loved me and never used me. i get tha you would want a deep true and pure love and there seems to b more to it than just the kissing and sex. its being one with another.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Emo_Tam

I am in fact, a straight girl who wishes sometimes that she was a gay guy instead.

I feel the same too ) I don't know what to do xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xXMiss_MadnessXx

heheh im bi and ive always wished i was a boy...its a bit creepy i know...

hehe but yes if i was a guy i would probably be gay...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alexXvampireX

i am a straight guy but sometimes wish i were bi cuz girls go for the tuff guys and im more sensitive i get stuck in the frend zone so if u think its a luky girl that most likely means he wants her but is just frends plus why would u get a sex change gay is generick birthing is natrle so if its the pain then get an epidermal were the give u a shot in ur spine to kill pain for the birth u realy feel nothing at all and girls put urselfs out there the sensitive guy will come trust me i know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...