Straight Girl Sometimes Wishes to be a Gay Guy

• 1 month later...

I dislike having a female body quite a lot, and since I was very young I've wanted to be a boy. Probably stems from the fact that when I was like 5 I believed that on your six birthday or something, you changed genders. I think I thought that because I thought my two older siblings had kind of switched around or something.

Anyway. I think it's perfectly natural for people to wonder what it's like being the other sex, probably because you know all the awkward and horrible aspects of your gender and can't really see those of the other one, it's the whole 'life is greener on the other side'

Sure gay guys can be cute, but that doesnt mean they have a perfect relationship. They have no more romance in their relationships than anyone else. It all depends on how much romance you put it, because romance can take a bit of effort.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I personally dont know any gay guys/couples, but from what I have seen around its really cute, but i dont nessesarily want to be a gay guy, i just wanna be myself.

Its easier being a emo girl being a bi emo in the locker room is not realy fun

there is a lesbian girl at my school, and its not awkward at all with her in the locker room...

hahah yay! yaoi! hahahah i read it in school

hahah yay! yaoi! hahahah i read it in school

lol recently I joined rpg group. We're playing in awesome steampunk world and my character is a transvestite gay named Yaoi Kotoba XD He's leading a sect of Black Unicorn. First rule of his sect is: world is ur bi*ch cause it sucks! Then everthing around sucks so we're all bi*ches. ahaha

lol recently I joined rpg group. We're playing in awesome steampunk world and my character is a transvestite gay named Yaoi Kotoba XD He's leading a sect of Black Unicorn. First rule of his sect is: world is ur bi*ch cause it sucks! Then everthing around sucks so we're all bi*ches. ahaha

aaahaa aahaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh me sleepy...hahahah but m going to be le president of our anime club because our cuurrent president is moving away in two weeks and i shall make it a dirty animation class when the teacher is helping some other club!XD

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i feel the opposite. im a bi guy wishing i was just a straight girl. i feel that every girl i talk to (everyone is an inexact statement? oh well) and i tell them im bi they turn around and run away. i met this one chick in canada she thinks its cute. when i told her i was i was expecting her to unfriend me, she didnt of course. i like her because she understands. any way i wish i was a girl.

sincerely,

pwniboi