Substitution of Cutting

Guest Broken hearted 4ever more

Do you believe in ghosts?  

1. 1. Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes
    • No
    • I forgot to add the poll

Guest 100%BrokeN

Or do what I do which is punch holes through dry wall :) lolz jk I only do that when I'm super pisssed.

Bad boy! No cookie for u :P

And broken hearted forever more you should REALLY stop tearing :)

:D was it chocalte chip? :(

Yup :) the best!! But you can dream on bunny boi u ain't gettin it :P

I'm realsing the bunnies!!!! They are rabid and hungry for cookies!! :)

Nooooo bunny boi don't do it!!! Or else I'll have to ward u off with my amazing rusted tv ariel!!! Mwuhahahaha

@scribe I never realized that lolz:)t

• 1 month later...
Guest crimson-cloverXxX

well i used to cut until i got majorly embarssed about it in front of my whole grade, now i just took up peircing :D

so far i have 9 ear peircings, 1 lipring, and i done my web last month but i had to take it out

:D

nahh but it's fun and it's a great way to let your anger out

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i dont see why people keep creating things. look, if the only reason you stopped was because your parents found out, then either, you have a large amount of will power (unlikely due to the topic of this thread) or you werent doing it wholeheartedly. now im not here to undermine your situation, because its all relative. but why would you stop only to start again in a different manner? it just seems.. i dont know what to call it. but yeah

as for advicey things, just make yourself stop. dont think about it, doing it or anything like that. stop yourself. do something productive that will make you feel good about yourself, something satisfying, like, excersize or..drawing, or writing a story. if you want to get out some nasty feelings and this isnt working you can allways try freewriting- putting pen to paper and writing whatever comes into your head without thinking about it. i dont really care if you dont want to stop, because carrying on wont get you anywhere.

For your information, one cannot just quit. It is a consuming ADDICTION. Just the same as being addicted to dope or alcohol. Even if someone WANTS to stop they can't "just stop." It is so hard and usually takes a lot of help and recovery. Same for every other addiction. Also, even once you get help and actually stop, the urge never leaves. You will have to deal with fighting it for the rest of your life. I explain this further in the Author Note after my poem Consuming Addiction http://www.emopuddle.com/forums/topic/10494-consuming-addiction/?do=findComment&comment=158414 and I highly suggest you educate yourself before moronically just telling people things you not only don't understand, but have Absolutely NO clue about. Please and thank you kindly.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked my nan. She was like my mum. And my mum was just someone who I didn't really care much about. So when she died it was like loosing my mum. And my real mum kept dating bad people who where abusive. We had one of her friends who was a drug addict living in our house for a few years. She had 3 children Charlie who I never really saw much of because my older brother was his vest friend. Kalie. My older brother us to fancy her. And Kelly. I us to spend every moment with her then get family moved. I went to lower school and everyone hated me. I tyred to be friends with people and I was gated by even the teachers. So I beat everyone up everyday because nobody understands me. Then I got kicked out and was sent to silsoe lower and it was alright. Although people kept flipping out and going mental. Then I went to middle and started again. Everyone from my lower school was there and I never talked to them. I was in a separate building. Every time I went somewhere in lessons people would move away from me because they where scaird of me. I was quiet and I was for ages. Then I met David and Alex. They where my vest friends. I moved to the main building and was always with them. But we where always in trobble. I then realised a girl I fancyed event there and I was always shy around her. Ive never spoken to her face to face. Then I went out with Carla. Who was in my class. She would always dump me and get back together. She always made me ditch David and alex .then I moved back to the other building. I didn't see my two friends much and Carla cheated. I left middle school thinking I would be going to the same school as them but I moved house and I never saw my only friends again. I got to upper school and my mum dated a dick head who abused her and my family. I would go to school and never talk to anyone and of then fall asleep. He even abused my nan who was dieing of cancer. Then she died and he took the piss. My mum left him and then he kept following my family and abusing my aunties. We finally got him arrested. Then my mum got with ben. Who us to take drugs but is of them now . Bes a good guy and they are going to get married. I then started talking a little and I was still taken the piss out of at school. My auntie gave birth to my cosine who died after a year. Then I was asked out by chloe. I didn't talk to her for a while because I couldn't trust anyone. Then I accepted ready to get hurt. Then my mum gave birth to my sister and never even talks to us anymore. Merger does Ben. I stay in my room and dont talk much and they still always tell me off and blame me for everything. I had my sixteenth birthday and got money because i asked for only money. I got £150 in total from my whole family. Then at Christmas I didn't get much because of my birthday. But my grandad gave me some more money. I spent it on over £200 on a ring and necklace for Chloe. But her dad is also abusive. He made her give them back and ruined my birthday and Christmas in one day. Then she always tells me about her abusive dad who abuses her and her family. And then I started cutting. That's me. Everything I loved was taken and ripped away from me. That's why I cant think of anything happy. -_- happyness is not my thing