Drinking?...

SuicideDoll

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I first drank alchohol when i was in my freshman years of high school i couldnt handle it and felt sick immediatly the other time i drank a full can of beer and just one can i was drunk and i was walking to Bestbuy "Yeah i know its a stupid thing to do" to get some games and i was walking and giggling the world felt like it was wobbling left and right and i kept telling myself "Alright Ernesto keep it frosty" and in the store 15 minutes later i was back to normal the last time i drank beer i didnt like it so that was the last.

Im amazed people can actually drink that stuff but i know for sure that alcohol shouldnt just be injested for fun it aint Soda and it aint Jucie or Water its basiclly a hazard to our healths but people still drink and even smoke.. unbeleivable.

Maybe your to depressed with the way life is or something diagnosing the problem is not easy unless your you You Know You.. basiclly.

You should try to learn to do something new this in ways helps but you have to dedicate your mind to it and thats the trick really keep your mind off the Alcohol if there is any traces of Alcohol in your home dispose of it and be in a alcohol free zone.

The trick is simple learn new things, keep it in full focus and dont think about anything else pretend your in a white room and the only thing rthat is allowed in it is your new hobby it has to be a good thing and that wont harm you in any way something that involves fresh air i guess would work, keep alcohol or anything similar to it out for good there bad habits and the white room your imagining is to keep out mallicus intruders from harming you.

Do this for 30 -40 days and you are cured.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I only drink when I'm pissed off or if I'm with friends, I only drink like hard strong liquor like Wild Turkey 101, Jim Bean Fire, any type of whiskey, any vodka, Everclear, Jack Daniels, Birddog, the reason I only drink that is beer is gross to me I hate the taste of it, but I'm not an alcoholic or anything, I don't get hangovers, and no matter how drunk i get I still know where I am and what I'm doing. But yea that's me