please read of your are going to post looking for a bf/gf >.<

Hawt3m()Boi

• 3 months later...

Match.com and Eharmony.

Go there.

Looking for love post are just annoying. On top of that, aren't a mass majority of this site 13-15?

You shouldn't be doing that anyways.

As for the online dating thing, people freely cam. It's not big deal really. If you want to do long distance it's cool.

I find it easier for people that's older because they can change it from being purely online to long distance once you meet.

They can just drive off and see them or fly if they have to.

Sometimes where you live just isn't what your looking for.

Prime example, where I live, I'm well known. I know tons of people and well that's a factor because everyone is connected. I haven't met one guy here that hasn't been with a friend of mine at one point or who hasn't banged a sister or cousin of a friend if mine. But I live in Cajun area. I guess it's bound to happen. .-. plus people here are either, straight up Cajun, hunting deer, people. Or wanna be thugs. There are people that are into the alternative style but the percentage of them at are here are all connected ^ as I said above.

And there are many other reasons why you can't find anything in your area. So long distance relationships are fine. And most of them start online.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, If you want to date someone, Go to public parks or something. I mean. Meet people outside of the internet, someone close so you can actually see them and talk to them. I feel like online dating is pointless. It's just my opinion. I don't go on sites like this to find a match, only friends c:

• 2 months later...

Who isn't emotional or sensitive? I'm goth not Emo but my friend(he's emo) forced me to be on this site. It's fun. But anyways emos are just more sensitive to things around them. To the hurtful words. To the haters. The jocks. The others that don't understand you. I understand everyone. ???? Only because I have been through everything.

There is a very good reason why dating should not be allowed here. This has to be a safe place where Emos can express themselves freely without worry and without being afraid. As has been said, Emos are often sensitive and emotional. I should know, I'm Emo and I'm extremely sensitive and emotional. I cry a lot and sometimes I need to unload. If you don't like that, that's tuff just deal with it. In order for this place to feel safe enough for people to express their feelings without reservation, it has to be totally anonymous. No one should ever know who anyone really is or where they live. I would never tell anyone who I am. If dating were allowed, at least at some point there would have to be a way for people to meet. That means identifying themselves. Then, even if that went well, talk and gossip would certainly start up. Then the whole site would be buzzing with it. That alone would ruin the site. I know how some people do feel; we're lonely and we need companionship. But we can't allow the purpose of this forum to be destroyed for that. Does any of this make sense?

Who isn't emotional or sensitive? I'm goth not Emo but my friend(he's emo) forced me to be on this site. It's fun. But anyways emos are just more sensitive to things around them. To the hurtful words. To the haters. The jocks. The others that don't understand you. I understand everyone. Only because I have been through everything.

ok one i did not force u on here and two ur not fugly u wonder why people look at u its cause ur pretty callie dont forget it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

*takes a deep breath and pops knuckles* Alright let's see how many people I can piss off at once because they don't read the whole post before reacting.

The people who say love is a necessity are correct, loving and being loved in return is a basic human need. On the other hand those who say this site isn't a dating site are also correct, this site is a place to talk with friends and people who can see things in similar ways. However that may lead to people liking each other, to those I say congrats but please keep it between you because it causes arguements like this. Thank you for reading this whole post you may now write your angy response if you so choose.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...