Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

Lyn-Z Way

So whenever I have posters or pictures of people, I always feel like they're staring at me. Sometimes creepily, sometimes accusingly. Does anyone else feel this way??? It makes me feel like I'm being watched ALL the TIME.

So...yeah. Just a random thought. :P

So whenever I have posters or pictures of people, I always feel like they're staring at me. Sometimes creepily, sometimes accusingly. Does anyone else feel this way??? It makes me feel like I'm being watched ALL the TIME.

So...yeah. Just a random thought. :tongue:

t

Yeah that's why I can't put up posters xD it's like they're staring into our souls o.O

Yeah people staring at u is an actual phobia Ophthalmophobia. but thats people i dont think posters/paintings count! and yes i have many of them in my room so when i sleep i just pull the cover over my head!! Cuz some of them the way they stare its kinda creepy like they're eyes are following u!!!

Yeah people staring at u is an actual phobia Ophthalmophobia. but thats people i dont think posters/paintings count! and yes i have many of them in my room so when i sleep i just pull the cover over my head!! Cuz some of them the way they stare its kinda creepy like they're eyes are following u!!!

Hmm....they should make a name for fear of posters staring at you. Haha!

• 3 weeks later...

lol i can't agree about the posters but I swear that my mom and my sister's teddy bears glare at me

and I always feel like they're watching me OoO!!!!! way too creepy for me

That's happened to me before! I can't sleep if things are wathing me!! TT^TT

• 4 months later...

So...yeah. Just a random thought. :tongue:

Yes. I used to, but that's just because I had them facing me now they're next to me so they can't look at me :D