XenaAnesthetic Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 I have really short hair and I'm kind of running out of things to do with it. Any suggestions?
WatashiBozu Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 For some reason its really hard to do or even find styles on short hair. Mostly would be braids. If you like mohawks you could braid the sides upward and tease the hair left in the middle, getting a mohawk.
XenaAnesthetic Posted April 6, 2012 Author Posted April 6, 2012 I tried that once and I looked really stupid. I think it may have been the way I did it though.
inyourskinnies Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 Spike it up in the back or...like...not spike, but...fjisdofzjiosdfja I don't know. I've never really had short hair. Comb it all forward.? Like whoshoshohsho comb forward.
XenaAnesthetic Posted April 17, 2012 Author Posted April 17, 2012 I've done the spiked in the back thing before, but I got kind of bored with it.
Silky-Potato Posted April 18, 2012 Posted April 18, 2012 Look at boys hairstyles, play around, experiment, wait for it to grow ;D
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 18, 2012 Posted April 18, 2012 sPiKe It alL uP! If you already did that then dye it Green if you want or are allowed to.
XenaAnesthetic Posted April 18, 2012 Author Posted April 18, 2012 It's actually blue, red and green right now
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 18, 2012 Posted April 18, 2012 Ooooo! Yay! did you try spiking it all?
XenaAnesthetic Posted April 19, 2012 Author Posted April 19, 2012 Yeah. I spike it in the back when I spike it. I do that like everyday haha
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 I did too! but now I have neck length hair that I can't do anything with except put it up or friz it. It's weird.
XenaAnesthetic Posted April 21, 2012 Author Posted April 21, 2012 Hmmm You could just make it really messy in the back. My friend does that and it looks amazing.
Raised For Slaughter Posted April 22, 2012 Posted April 22, 2012 That was absolutly no help to me at all.
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 23, 2012 Posted April 23, 2012 I think I might hair spray my bed head hair...best looking thing ever...i just need hair spray...
XenaAnesthetic Posted April 27, 2012 Author Posted April 27, 2012 I sleep with a beanie on, so when I wake up, I don't have to spend as much time fixing my hair c:
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 27, 2012 Posted April 27, 2012 tried that..didn't work...fell right off..Fillis was a meanie...(my bf named it Fillis)
XenaAnesthetic Posted April 28, 2012 Author Posted April 28, 2012 Haha interesting name. If you like put part of it in a hair band and make it tighter, it has less of a chance of falling off.
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted May 2, 2012 Posted May 2, 2012 Ha my hair is short hun the ponytails I can atleast manage has to include hair pins.
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted May 4, 2012 Posted May 4, 2012 Lolz try having naturally thin baby fine hair....it's annoying when someone else tries brushing it cause I scream...they hurt.
XenaAnesthetic Posted May 5, 2012 Author Posted May 5, 2012 D: That sucks. Mine's think and wavy and weird :/
Skateratmidnight Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 my mom made me cut my hair short because she thought it looked stupid so now I have 2 wait another year to get it long again
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now