Short hairstyles

my mom made me cut my hair short because she thought it looked stupid so now I have 2 wait another year to get it long again

OMIGAWD saame... that happened to me like half a year ago and im still waiting for my bangs to get longer -.-

Umm. Hope I'm not too late...

Well, I have up to my neck hair ((inches over my shoulder)). I had long natural hair before

Which I was happy with. It was really puffy. But, then I got tired ((it was too bigg and puffy for my hands and hair bands to control it...it broke a lot of hair bands)) and decided to cut it.

What a mistake!! I referrer I did because every time is wet or when I wanna do a pony tail it just looks wrong.

Though, for my luck, It has been growing a lot as I cutted around march.

I dyed black and I putt it as puffy as possible. My bro made me brates on one side so I keep

The other one puffy and it looks pretty fine in my opinion.

Anyhoeess, too much for an story.... for next school year I wanna dye it pink

and I would like to know a good hairstyle that would go with it.

I like to stand out so I want something that stands out .

That looks ubber radd!

Andd yes! I found some good black clip on hair extensions on eBay just few days after i posted ,which I'm planning on buying!

((I'm keeping my hair black as I said out loud I was gona dye it p!nk and now every freacking jealous hoee in the school want to do it too....how original people can be this days.....))

Thanxx so much for answering!

IDK what side your bangs are on (if you have any)

Let's say they're on the left...

Shave the right side and get a downhawk. Then when it starts to grow out, you can spike it with colored gel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...