Your first kiss...

• 7 months later...
idk if mine was like wat ppl normaly say bout it. ppl tend to brag bout it that it was amazing n shit...to me after a while it felt like it neva happened O.o

idk if thats bad... :/

No because i did the same thing i pretended 1st because the day after the boy got a gf and 2nd cause it was just a kiss...not like i lost anything to it...just a kiss

Freaknight, 2009, 1:30 am, Wamu Theater. We were at the front stage witnessing up close, first hand Benny Benassi’s amazing set. Just as the bass was about to drop on his last track it was timed obnoxiously perfectly to the point where our lips collided just as the speakers exploded! Fire burst from the stage accompanied with fog machines and laser lights. Meh, could have been better. xD I kid it was totally fucking sick.

well i almost knew because justa as i was about to have my first kiss i get grabed from behind and dragged away by the girls bf ( apparently she was cheating on both of us with eachother) and never had the chamce...im hoping i have it with someone who is special to me..but who would dare try to kiss meh lmfao

• 3 weeks later...

Mine was...painful. I was dating this scene guy and we were both really shy so I just grabbed him and our lips touched for a second and we literally had that painful shock/spark so I jumped backwards. My first kiss lasted one second...I don't really count it but eh...we dated for a month and I broke up with him because I didn't have feelings for him anymore. I was only 13 anyways haha :P

Mine was...painful. I was dating this scene guy and we were both really shy so I just grabbed him and our lips touched for a second and we literally had that painful shock/spark so I jumped backwards. My first kiss lasted one second...I don't really count it but eh...we dated for a month and I broke up with him because I didn't have feelings for him anymore. I was only 13 anyways haha :tongue:

awww haha well u got urs way before mine lol. i was round 17 >.>

well he walked me home n just kissed me outside of the house n I just smiled n sed bye n walked inside all awkward like. he told me that i looked shocked V.V oops that was like a couple of secs kiss lol...

n ive had a few that lasted longer :s not like full on making out licking ur whole face kinda thing lol xD there was little tongue n the whole time im just like I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THE HELL IM DOING AND WHY IS IT STILL GOING!? HOW LONG AM I SPOSE TO BE DOING THIS!!! mega awkward n i was ALWAYS the one to pull away :s felt bad but at the time i didnt cuz i was freaking out :/

I didn't get butterflies from my first kiss, it was awful. I got kissed accidently by a stranger in the school kick boxing team. He confused me with another girl because a good number of us where wearing the same peep rally shirts and hats  and of course he just got beat to a plup by the other contender. I didn't even want to be at that event I was waiting to watch my friend in the drill team event I had a really good seat in the bleachers close to the action and I was not about to lose it.

Well he staggered over to where I was sitting, I was now standding up with my arms open because I saw the school mascot coming at my direction and I wanted to hug him. But instead the boxer guy dove into my arms and spit out his saliva coated mouth piece... he was all drooly and disoriented... And he slobbered on my mouth and I took my hat off and whacked him with it. His girlfriend was a few feet away laughing her ass off at us. He snaped back to reality and apologized but it was still mortifying. The mascot was doing all sorts of stupid jestures like covering his mouth with both hands and then pointing at us and then doing that belly holding chuckle and knee slapping thing arousing attention upon me. So for the rest of the rally I would stare at that fur fag like I was gonna set him on fire or something.