Your first kiss...

awww haha well u got urs way before mine lol. i was round 17 >.>

well he walked me home n just kissed me outside of the house n I just smiled n sed bye n walked inside all awkward like. he told me that i looked shocked V.V oops that was like a couple of secs kiss lol...

n ive had a few that lasted longer :s not like full on making out licking ur whole face kinda thing lol xD there was little tongue n the whole time im just like I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THE HELL IM DOING AND WHY IS IT STILL GOING!? HOW LONG AM I SPOSE TO BE DOING THIS!!! mega awkward n i was ALWAYS the one to pull away :s felt bad but at the time i didnt cuz i was freaking out :/

Yeah, I haven't actually kissed someone for more than a few seconds. I am way to shy and scared to do it, I will just wait for the right guy for me..haha but I'm sorry you had an awkward experience XD

• 3 weeks later...

My first kiss was cute but a sad one

We decided to take off for a day it was raining we stopped and sat by a tree and waited for it to pass, he was my best friend, he told me he was moving...far away if it wasn't for the rain he would've saw my tears he cupped my face and kissed me softly before leaving he took five steps before turning around to say "I love you" I never got to see him after that

My first kiss was cute but a sad one

We decided to take off for a day it was raining we stopped and sat by a tree and waited for it to pass, he was my best friend, he told me he was moving...far away if it wasn't for the rain he would've saw my tears he cupped my face and kissed me softly before leaving he took five steps before turning around to say "I love you" I never got to see him after that

Dx -sobs-

Guest BooBooKittyFuck

was your first kiss like all OMG n AMAZING n SPECIAL n HEAVENLY? u kno like most people say it is...?

Crappy... Dudes breathe smelled like chew and onions ewwww... And he was a jackass hick.. Plus I was drunk