What do you think about emo?

Tom

Well' date=' I listen to some fall out boy (not copious amounts though), escape the fate, hawthrone heights, love coheed and cambria (even though they aren't really emo) and some heavier metal stuff that some people call emo like BFMV and some other metal bands like nightwish, helloween, and all that remains. Anberlin is light but they are awesome also, a more hardcore indie band Dead by April. What do you listen to?

[/quote']

uhm.....dude none of those are emo. those are what mainstream defines at emo. they're more of a pop punk/pop rock

Well' date=' I listen to some fall out boy (not copious amounts though), escape the fate, hawthrone heights, love coheed and cambria (even though they aren't really emo) and some heavier metal stuff that some people call emo like BFMV and some other metal bands like nightwish, helloween, and all that remains. Anberlin is light but they are awesome also, a more hardcore indie band Dead by April. What do you listen to?

[/quote']

uhm.....dude none of those are emo. those are what mainstream defines at emo. they're more of a pop punk/pop rock

What happened to I could care less about your musical choices? Your just criticizing me like everyone else i kno, you also didn't answer my question about what YOU listen to...

no, im just sayin they're not emo. coz at first, you said you like listening to emo. im just trying to point out that they're not. im currently listening to the screamo band circle takes the square and thats it.oh and a bit of four year strong too

TAKE NOTE: apparently some troll decided to make an account immitating mine (he/she made use of my current photo and signature). the only difference is that this false profile has an extra underscore "_" at the end of it.

and obviously that post was for the ones who cant spot the difference. duh!

Regardless' date=' there is a high redundancy factor

[/quote']

im sorry but im not ignorant to people who doesnt have the capability to spot obvious things in a blink of an eye. plus, knowing how many poseurs are on here made me trigger to be less ignorant! how you ask? because if they're dumb enough to claim they are what they're really not, i assume that they're gonna need all the help and clarity they can get!

• 3 years later...