Whats your biggest wish? o.O <3

sik_chaos

I wish i can become a werewolf every night and when I'm tired of living (it'll properly be around the age of 27) ill go on a killing rampage and finally die from 30-50 bullets in me. Lol ill be famous as fuck! A werewolf killing spree in New York takes everyone from surprise. Lol Nightbane finally dies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, my biggest wish? I want to meet a girl and I want to fall completely and utterly in love with her. I want us to be so in love, that when we are together, everything else just disappears and it's like nothing else matters. I want us to be happy and last forever! I want someone who loves me as much as I love them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay, my biggest wish? I want to meet a girl and I want to fall completely and utterly in love with her. I want us to be so in love, that when we are together, everything else just disappears and it's like nothing else matters. I want us to be happy and last forever! I want someone who loves me as much as I love them.

0-0 that is awsome and very beutiful. :happy:; i wish my friends where all 'love'. they want super heros to exist instead of love XD

• 1 month later...

a wish ...how crazy and cruel thing to ask of someone who lost hope ,and gave up on happy endings ..how do u choose?

i might think of changing the past ,to bring my soul mate back to life and just continue to live in our own world ,in the lie that i told HER once "forever and always..."

or maybe to just resurrect her {be a god ...}? or  the many other screwed up relation that i got after her > all the soul mates i lost till i barely got any soul left in me

or gosh ,maybe i just wish to wake up one more time ,just once ,and see the one i trully love and my true desire sleeping right there on my chest. A SMILE IN HER SLEEP, some bite mark on her tender skin ,and to think ,think its a dream ..

(a dream that i dont even have any more,not even at all) ....and to think of nothing else for one little moment ,then i might ....DIE,LIVE,OR BE SOMETHINg that is not [possible any more} .. 

Edited by AKUMA